10 Musicians You Don't Like From The 60s?

While I don't hate him, Macca is a total self-absorbed asshole. Roger Daltrey did some stuff that would've bothered me if I knew him back in the day. Although his hey-day was more '70s, Roger Waters is a man from the era that I've grown to have a strong distaste for. Jeff Beck is also an egomaniac. As are Mick and Keef, although I still love 'em. Jim Morrison was not at all a good person. Iggy's also done his fair share of terrible shit. Nina Simone was known for doing terrible stuff in fits of blind rage. I guess this is a list more of people I don't think highly of as human beings.

28 minutes ago, June72 said:

While I don't hate him, Macca is a total self-absorbed asshole. Roger Daltrey did some stuff that would've bothered me if I knew him back in the day. Although his hey-day was more '70s, Roger Waters is a man from the era that I've grown to have a strong distaste for. Jeff Beck is also an egomaniac. As are Mick and Keef, although I still love 'em. Jim Morrison was not at all a good person. Iggy's also done his fair share of terrible shit. Nina Simone was known for doing terrible stuff in fits of blind rage. I guess this is a list more of people I don't think highly of as human beings.

I am a massive Nina Simone fan, same with Aretha and Maria Callas however all three were serious assholes who treated those around them like the shittiest hired hobo's. Brought new meaning to the word Diva.

1 hour ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

I am a massive Nina Simone fan, same with Aretha and Maria Callas however all three were serious assholes who treated those around them like the shittiest hired hobo's. Brought new meaning to the word Diva.

Yeah. In a way, their attitudes were very influential, but definitely not in a good way.