Soundboards

I know that there are several downloads available, and a couple of bootlegs that have been released.

All audience, to the best of my knowledge.

Does anyone know about any soundboards to be released?

I doubt the sound techs let anyone plug their MiniDisc into the soundboard, so the most likely source will be an official release, sometime in the near future. Nothing official has been announced but the size of the production on the night indicates it was shot for possible DVD release.

but don't forget.....a couple audience releases out right now are about as good as you are going to hear....and no, I don't mean the slowburn or Maiai sources.....those cdr's are beer coasters. The 2 you want are Jules' and Schoepps sources. The only thing better would be a multitrack recording. Page will never release a sbd.....it's limited to 2 channels and you can't balance the instruments or isolate single channels and alter them.

but don't forget.....a couple audience releases out right now are about as good as you are going to hear....and no, I don't mean the slowburn or Maiai sources.....those cdr's are beer coasters. The 2 you want are Jules' and Schoepps sources. The only thing better would be a multitrack recording. Page will never release a sbd.....it's limited to 2 channels and you can't balance the instruments or isolate single channels and alter them.

Yeah sure!! Those two are THUNDEROUS versions...I mean, i have a couple of JBL DECADES L26 at home, don't know which type of mic they used for the drum kit but it sounds like thunder, Even with a light equalization you can't "erase' this thunderous sound...It is still present in some xay even if you reduce the volume of bass frequencies. I like it very much, but i must admit I NEVER EVER heard my JBL sound that way...

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Yeah sure!! Those two are THUNDEROUS versions...I mean, i have a couple of JBL DECADES L26 at home, don't know which type of mic they used for the drum kit but it sounds like thunder, Even with a light equalization you can't "erase' this thunderous sound...It is still present in some xay even if you reduce the volume of bass frequencies. I like it very much, but i must admit I NEVER EVER heard my JBL sound that way...

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Here is a link where you'll find some pictures of my loudspeakers

http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/JBL-L26.htm

Archived