Happy Birthday

zepyep

Well, I meant to do this early this morning and didn't but I must add my two cents worth and say Happy Belated Birthday to Messrs. John Baldwin and James Patrick Page, and many more, from your adoring fans!

BTW, anyones local radio/tv station recognize Jimmy's birthday and do a Zep tribute? My local classic rock station out of Boston 100.7 WZLX(THX, ZLX) did a Led Zeppelin A-Z all day and finished at about 8:00 PM. An entire day of Led Zeppelin, thought I died and went to heaven to join Bonzo :D

Edited by Theonlywaytofly

Erm, will everyone forgive me for posting an incredibly late reply?

Happy Birthday, Jimmy! if you're reading this...

My birthday was also on the 9th (ignore the 40+ year age difference), but I spent my (our :rolleyes: ) whole day in an aeroplane, so I'm sure you had a much nicer day than me. I suppose I'm a recent Led Zeppelin convert, but it's been an awesome fourteen months or so since I first sat listening to Friends in the dark one lonely summer evening, but I was a Yardies fan way before that... Watching the news footage of the O2 concert filled me with the same pride and excitement as I'm sure the oldest fans felt; it was amazing as ever. Could you please stick around for another 64 years? Or forever? :P

Love,

Sarah

(couldn't resist putting a little :kiss: here!)

sorry i'm soooo late. *blushes*

You say it's your birthday.

It's my birthday too yeah.

They say it's your birthday.

We're gonna have a good time.

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to party party

Yes we're going to party party

Yes we're going to party party.

I would like you to dance ... Birthday

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance ... Birthday

I would like you to dance ... Birthday

dance

It's my birthday too yeah.

We're gonna have a good time.

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Happy Birthday Sir Page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on me for missing Jimmy's birfday! If I can scan my teen piccies I'd share all those b-days with my cakes saying "Happy Birthday Cindy & Jimmy", since his was two days before mine. :):)

Also happy belateds to Elvis, Rod, and most of all the late great SYD BARRETT. I'm in good company!! B)