Wendigo and Fenix's Asylum

wendigo

Couldn't post as I was having the most delicious plate of brownies with ice cream on them (where's that darned drool motie) :D Mmmmm

I know - working the medical staff, er, searching the right ones out financially, er, finding the right qualifications was quite tough B)

You know at this rate we're gonna need a bigger boat ;)

:lol: You can find anything on the Internet if you look long enough and I'm sure Doctors R Us have a fine reputation.

That's it, we'll send the boyos round....

:hysterical: What and show him some Welsh hospitality...yeah that would show him!!

My boyos and I would very much like it if u gave Paul his name back.....uhh if thats ok butt

Well practice makes perfect so keep it up, ur book sounds intrigueing by the way. Hopefully I'll get to read it one day as one of the countrys best sellers.

Well ditto I'll check out your recommendations

:lol: No not me, we have a creche in our place for kiddies, I guess Santa was heading off over there to give out some prezzies. I was tempted to ask for mine but thought better of it.

Oh yeah u don't like mince pies do you....there is a huge tin of of Quality Street too. I so need to get to the gym!!

Thaniks. Hmmm....maybe in 40 years time when I have years off work to write it and a lot of inspiration :lol:

Now now, that would've been cheeky! Mmmmm..... presents.

MMMMMMMMM.......quality street. Ooh, I got a bit shortbread on Saturday. It's heavenly. The Scots sure get pastries right, don't they??

Thaniks. Hmmm....maybe in 40 years time when I have years off work to write it and a lot of inspiration :lol:

Now now, that would've been cheeky! Mmmmm..... presents.

MMMMMMMMM.......quality street. Ooh, I got a bit shortbread on Saturday. It's heavenly. The Scots sure get pastries right, don't they??

No thank you for sharing I'm honoured. Now come on lets think positive shall we, you should always make time to do the things you love no matter what. I want my copy signed ok.

Yeah prob not a good idea to piss Santa off at this time of the year eh.

Ahhhh now ur talking, shortbread is one of my favs and the Scots do make a mean one thats for sure. Oh god all I seem to think about these days is food. Its cos of the fast I went on before taking that peddalo trip with Ninelives to the O2 concert ;) Damn u high calorie but oh so tasty food!!!

Meh! who cares its christmas I'll worry about the weight in the New Year.

Hey I see ITV have been advertising the new series of Supernatural which I guess is the second series right? Dunno when it starts tho so I'll have to keep my eyes open.

No thank you for sharing I'm honoured. Now come on lets think positive shall we, you should always make time to do the things you love no matter what. I want my copy signed ok.

Yeah prob not a good idea to piss Santa off at this time of the year eh.

Ahhhh now ur talking, shortbread is one of my favs and the Scots do make a mean one thats for sure. Oh god all I seem to think about these days is food. Its cos of the fast I went on before taking that peddalo trip with Ninelives to the O2 concert ;) Damn u high calorie but oh so tasty food!!!

Meh! who cares its christmas I'll worry about the weight in the New Year.

Hey I see ITV have been advertising the new series of Supernatural which I guess is the second series right? Dunno when it starts tho so I'll have to keep my eyes open.

It's really writer's block that's the problem! I know exactly what happens, but it doesn't seem to sound right when I write it down!

I know, I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee food. Ah, who cares about calories??? Xmas is a time for stuffing up with gorgeous food! Mmmmmmm gravy.

Has there been??? If it's the new series, it'll be the 3rd season! Man I've missed it!

It's really writer's block that's the problem! I know exactly what happens, but it doesn't seem to sound right when I write it down!

I know, I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee food. Ah, who cares about calories??? Xmas is a time for stuffing up with gorgeous food! Mmmmmmm gravy.

Has there been??? If it's the new series, it'll be the 3rd season! Man I've missed it!

Hmmm prob more a case of you have other priorities at the moment i.e passing exams, getting thru school etc. I wouldn't worry too much about it, it'll happen when ur ready I'm sure.

Well its the office Christmas party tomorrow so uhhhhh I might not be on for a while, depends if I survive or not ;)

I don't know, did ITV show the second season? your the expert in this area so I shall rely on ur knowledge of such matters.

Really cold here this morning, everything looks white...very christmassy. I think several trips to the coffee machine are in order

Hmmm prob more a case of you have other priorities at the moment i.e passing exams, getting thru school etc. I wouldn't worry too much about it, it'll happen when ur ready I'm sure.

Well its the office Christmas party tomorrow so uhhhhh I might not be on for a while, depends if I survive or not ;)

I don't know, did ITV show the second season? your the expert in this area so I shall rely on ur knowledge of such matters.

Really cold here this morning, everything looks white...very christmassy. I think several trips to the coffee machine are in order

Yeah, probably my brain's too preoccupied I suppose.

Ooh, party! Don't drink too much and I hope you don't eat too many mince pies yuck :lol:

No, ITV2 did. I can't wait for the new season!

I love the cold!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm coffe. I had a cinammon-flavoured latte and a gingerbread-flavoured latte in the past month. Delicious!

Yeah, probably my brain's too preoccupied I suppose.

Ooh, party! Don't drink too much and I hope you don't eat too many mince pies yuck :lol:

No, ITV2 did. I can't wait for the new season!

I love the cold!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm coffe. I had a cinammon-flavoured latte and a gingerbread-flavoured latte in the past month. Delicious!

Well I survived the party and of course I didn't drink too much ;)

Well it was lovely and frosty this morning but apparantly we're in for rain over the Christmas period which is a real bummer.

Well we got a Starbucks in the office (Its a big office) so I'm hooked on Chocolate Mochas at the mo..not good!!

Well anyway busy tomorrow so might not be on so I'll wish you a very merry Christmas and hope you have a great day x

Well I survived the party and of course I didn't drink too much ;)

Well it was lovely and frosty this morning but apparantly we're in for rain over the Christmas period which is a real bummer.

Well we got a Starbucks in the office (Its a big office) so I'm hooked on Chocolate Mochas at the mo..not good!!

Well anyway busy tomorrow so might not be on so I'll wish you a very merry Christmas and hope you have a great day x

I thought you said you got a hangover, eh??? Cheeky :lol:

Yep, it rained and rained and that's only the beginning :( I want SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate mochas :lol: Funnily enough, caffeine has no effect on me whatsoever.

I'll be off soon to read a new Xmas book, so see ya! xxx

I thought you said you got a hangover, eh??? Cheeky :lol:

Yep, it rained and rained and that's only the beginning :( I want SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate mochas :lol: Funnily enough, caffeine has no effect on me whatsoever.

I'll be off soon to read a new Xmas book, so see ya! xxx

Oh yeah that....no putting one past u is there ;)

Well I'm now at the stage where if I see any more turkey I'm leaving the country just give me a light salad with some fish. I actually went out for a run tonight...OMG my legs wouldn't work..not used to the extra weight they have to carry ;) and we have soooo much stuff left, I'll be eating chocolate til March.

I know no snow, very upsetting...still ul be seeing quite a bit of snow soon won't ya?

Really...no effect? Jeez its the only thing that gets me going in the mornings, I'd be out of a job if it wasn't for caffeine.

So how is the Christmas book?

• 2 weeks later...
Oh yeah that....no putting one past u is there ;)

Well I'm now at the stage where if I see any more turkey I'm leaving the country just give me a light salad with some fish. I actually went out for a run tonight...OMG my legs wouldn't work..not used to the extra weight they have to carry ;) and we have soooo much stuff left, I'll be eating chocolate til March.

I know no snow, very upsetting...still ul be seeing quite a bit of snow soon won't ya?

Really...no effect? Jeez its the only thing that gets me going in the mornings, I'd be out of a job if it wasn't for caffeine.

So how is the Christmas book?

Nope! :lol:

Yeah, everyone had some heavy food! Well, you can always send some choccies to me ;)

We got snow last Friday morning! It was freezing cold. I went out for a few mins and had fun. So now I'm pretty happy :):lol:

Nope! I could go to sleep after I've had a coffee......but they're yummy. I don't know what I'll use instead of coffee to give me a kick in college!

It's alright, but have no time to read it now that I'm back in school.

Nope! :lol:

Yeah, everyone had some heavy food! Well, you can always send some choccies to me ;)

We got snow last Friday morning! It was freezing cold. I went out for a few mins and had fun. So now I'm pretty happy :):lol:

Nope! I could go to sleep after I've had a coffee......but they're yummy. I don't know what I'll use instead of coffee to give me a kick in college!

It's alright, but have no time to read it now that I'm back in school.

Ok consider it done, I have truck loads of the bloody things.

Well still raining here, in fact we have floods..whats that all about?

Well I've never heard of that before. Oh I'm sure ul find plenty of substitues in college but I'd stick to the coffee my dear ;)

So u been on here much of late?...I must admit I've been a bit lax of late but very busy with work at the same time. Well hoping to get some tickets to go see Mr Plant and Alison Kraus in Cardiff. Might stand more of a chance of getting some this time

• 2 weeks later...
I'm back baby! :lol:

Hope you got those Plant and Krauss tickets, you deserve them after Amy Winehouse cancelling on yer backside!

Butt! :hysterical:

Well about bloody time ;)

Well a little bird told me, well ok my better half told me that there may well be a pair of tickets winging their way to me for my birthday so I'm pretty stoked.

Hmmm I think it was just as well she did cancel looking at the state on her at the mo. Such a waste.

Ok ok u taking the michael out of my accent butt!

Well about bloody time ;)

Well a little bird told me, well ok my better half told me that there may well be a pair of tickets winging their way to me for my birthday so I'm pretty stoked.

Hmmm I think it was just as well she did cancel looking at the state on her at the mo. Such a waste.

Ok ok u taking the michael out of my accent butt!

I know, I humbly apologise for my wrongdoing :lol:

Ooh, that's a lovely present. And of course, today's your BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!1

True, very True. And poor Heath Ledger dying... :o I actually still can't believe it. I dunno if I'll be able to watch A Knight's Tale again :'( :boohoo:

Of course not! I love your accent! And the fact that I'll have a reason to say Butt when in Wales :lol: You guys rock!

I know, I humbly apologise for my wrongdoing :lol:

Ooh, that's a lovely present. And of course, today's your BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!1

True, very True. And poor Heath Ledger dying... :o I actually still can't believe it. I dunno if I'll be able to watch A Knight's Tale again :'( :boohoo:

Of course not! I love your accent! And the fact that I'll have a reason to say Butt when in Wales :lol: You guys rock!

Thats ok your forgiven ;)

Yeah its great isn't it two tickets to see Mr Plant and Alison Kraus are now safely in my grasp. Can't wait

No that was a bit of a shocker and so young too. He plays The Joker in the next Batman film. Its amazing, u think someone has it all but inside their shot to pieces...so sad.

Diolch my dear..or should I say there's lovely innit butt. Ha ha we're not all like that honest.

So the Rugby starts on the weekend, you guys have Italy and we have the old enemy England. I think I may have to have many beers to calm the nerves

Archived