Blank White labeled old 45 record

I found an old 45 record at a yard sale, completely blank white label and it has Stairway to Heaven on one side and Whole Lotta Love on the second side. I never heard either verisions of the songs before, Can anyone give me any leads on who to ask what it is?

14 hours ago, Joe A said:

As I suspected, what you have is the bonus 7" ep that came with certain bootleg releases of the April 1, 1977 BBC Paris Theatre concert.

I have the Creative Artistry release.

R-4916687-1379344182-7478.jpg.345060f6b3d2ddc05259284834c0c762.jpg

The 12" vinyl has the Immigrant Song, Heartbreaker, Dazed & Confused on side one and Black Dog, Going to California, That's the Way, What Is And What Should Never Be on side two.

The bonus 7" plays at 33rpm and has 10 minutes of the Whole Lotta Love Medley on one side and Stairway To Heaven on the other.

The matrix numbers for the 12" record are Creative Artistry TM 1698 A/B. The numbers for the 7" ep are Creative Artistry EP 3XYZ A/B.

What are your matrix numbers?

Edited by Strider

10 hours ago, Joe A said:

The only thing for numbers on this record, looks like someone hand scribed on both sides, one side says turtle 102a, other side says turtle 102b

https://gripsweat.com/item/143959944328/led-zeppelin-lp-early-jitters-bbc-concert-london-live-1971-bootleg-turtle-nice

See also the "Early Jitters" section in this link: http://www.argenteumastrum.com/vinyl_bootlegs.htm#E

Edited by SteveZ98