Frankfurt 1980

Xolo1974

Just been listening to the liriodendron matrix/remaster on YouTube. It’s very good, but there are no links to the audio files. 

Any of you kind folk able to oblige with a link please? 

Cheers

Neil 

Edited by Xolo1974
Bad grammar

1 hour ago, Xolo1974 said:

Just been listening to the liriodendron matrix/remaster on YouTube. It’s very good, but there are no links to the audio files. 

Any of you kind folk able to oblige with a link please? 

Cheers

Neil 

Link sent.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, one of the BEST Trampled Underfoot's of all time. Jimmy really gets a good thing going with that tone and the soundscape he creates, especially the outtro. It is a slight improvement on the previous night. Great to see him take it that bit further with this show. And Jones, laying down that funk!!

On 8/21/2022 at 5:00 AM, rm2551 said:

I've said it before, I'll say it again, one of the BEST Trampled Underfoot's of all time. Jimmy really gets a good thing going with that tone and the soundscape he creates, especially the outtro. It is a slight improvement on the previous night. Great to see him take it that bit further with this show. And Jones, laying down that funk!!

No doubt about that.