Copenhagen '73 New audience tape

zeplz71

Very cool. Thanks for posting this. Love the photo, too. Anyone what the microphone is for that looks like it's coming out of Jimmy's guitar? Seems too high up to be capturing any of the individual drums. And video from LA in 1970 is just too much to hope for. Any idea if it's 3/27 or 9/4?

Edited by SteveZ98

1 hour ago, SteveZ98 said:

Very cool. Thanks for posting this. Love the photo, too. Anyone what the microphone is for that looks like it's coming out of Jimmy's guitar? Seems too high up to be capturing any of the individual drums. And video from LA in 1970 is just too much to hope for. Any idea if it's 3/27 or 9/4?

The mic looks like the overhead drum mic.

It's 9/4 8mm footage and he has LA 71 film too. Footage looks like his photos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzlagiZLp7bkxGCrPu8rXuQ/videos

ooooo.jpg

Edited by zeplz71

14 hours ago, goldenretreiver157 said:

the kind folks at June 72 Worship that have been releasing these films and audio lately

Ahhh, OK. Thanks, mate. Do they have a YouTube channel on which they share this stuff or is it shared via others on other sites? I see that someone credits Odin Selust in the comments on the Youtube upload of the Odense show.

Holy crap! Another 30 minutes from a show I didn't know even existed as a recording until now. Jesus, this last couple years has been a crazy-good time to be a hardcore Zeppelin fan. A deluge of unexpected shows/sound boards/etc. unlike anything I've known--except for that early '90s period that followed the pilfering of Page's own tapes. So, is there like some high-end gang of wealthy Zeppelin Kollector-Kings out there who know everything that's potentially GOING to come out in the future--even if it's now held in private hands? (Fuck, I hate to sound so naive at my age...) Is it possible to compile a list of what MAY still see the light of day as boot-label silver CD's or the like? There HAS to be a reason for all this stuff coming out recently at such a high rate. It CAN'T just be one or two renegade collectives freeing up stuff hidden for 50 years. Can it?? The experts here are the ones I've come to trust on the deep-dive stuff. Thanks a million---for everyone on The Forum, frankly! Y'all rawk!