1972-06-19 (Seattle) - Best version?

lololabrute

4 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

There a much of a muchness. You can't polish a turd as they say as the original recording is not the best. It's a shame because it is one of the longest and best show ever.

ah ok so there's truly only one source for this show, correct? :)

On 12/30/2022 at 10:44 PM, lololabrute said:

I'm curious to hear the best version of this show .. Is it really EVSD's "Dancing Again"?

About six months ago, an upgrade of the show popped up courtesy of Bill B (as well as Glyn who transferred it). While not a night and day difference, it sounds better than the old EVSD release. The transfer had some gaps which were patched with a couple of inferior sources. See here (at the risk of tooting my own horn 😉😞

39 minutes ago, ZepHead315 said:

About six months ago, an upgrade of the show popped up courtesy of Bill B (as well as Glyn who transferred it). While not a night and day difference, it sounds better than the old EVSD release. The transfer had some gaps which were patched with a couple of inferior sources. See here (at the risk of tooting my own horn 😉😞

Cool, is there a FLAC version of this?