Back to the Old House

gperkins151

I own and like The Queen Is Dead and I've heard some of their other albums but don't have any real desire to get more of their stuff.

I don't like the way they're produced. Vocals totally overpowering the rest of the mix. They say Marr is a great guitarist but you can barely hear him over Morrisey's rambling.

I don't like the way they're produced. Vocals totally overpowering the rest of the mix. They say Marr is a great guitarist but you can barely hear him over Morrisey's rambling.

I'm not a massive Smiths fan either but Meat is Murder has alot more focus on Marr and is alot better for it, espeically How Soon is Now and That Joke Isnt Funny Anymore.

I'm quite a new fan. I'm more into The Smiths than I am Morrissey, but I am starting to get a few of his albums. I've got Viva Hate, Suedehead and Live at Earls Court so far. My Smiths collection is getting pretty hefty now when you consider that a couple of years ago I couldn't stand them. It's a bit hard to pick a favourite album actually, but I am loving Strangeways, Here We Come at the moment.

I'm quite a new fan. I'm more into The Smiths than I am Morrissey, but I am starting to get a few of his albums. I've got Viva Hate, Suedehead and Live at Earls Court so far. My Smiths collection is getting pretty hefty now when you consider that a couple of years ago I couldn't stand them. It's a bit hard to pick a favourite album actually, but I am loving Strangeways, Here We Come at the moment.

Yes, I thought I was alone in preferring that album over the others.

Archived