Site Maintence

One and Only

This sounds stupid to me.. but I can't help but wonder..

does this site maintenance have anything to do with a tour?

Because when they tried to host tickets in 07, they had to upgrade their servers or w/e to hold that many people.. maybe they're doing that now - preemptively?

what do y'all think?

If Sam doesn't run site maintenance every now and again, this place would crash faster than a fat guy falling off a unicycle. It wouldn't be pretty. So no, it has nothing to do with a tour. Quit trying to make something happen that more than likely won't.

Still has nothing to do with site maintenance--they don't sell tickets through this board (though it might have avoided some problems if they HAD).

I think they did it through the tribute site.. which may be more closely related to the regular site..

i just jumped the gun a bit...hahah

The merchandise section was newer-looking recently. Every website has maintainence otherwise it looks like the same old same old.

But, funny you should say that because every time that little blue droplet appeared, I thought that more activity on this entire website meant positive actions from the band coming soon, whatever that may be.

Archived