Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

lz19730713_01.jpg

lz1977xxxx_184.jpg

OK, these two are just completely tooooo much manflesh for any woman to behave like a lady.. :P:faint1::drool:

Exactly! He should be voted to become the 8th natural wonder! I will vote with all my hands and legs! :D

sincere.jpg

Sorry if it had already been posted. But I don't think anybody would be against to see it again:rolleyes:

rp19760123_03.jpg

I dream to be that lion.... so he could look at me like that...and hold me like that ....

I'm not asking too much ...am I? :blush:

:late:

I respect copyright!!

Lemons? ;)

lemons.jpg

:hysterical: I even smile on the street, just thinking at this picture.

But we dont want any more lemons. We already have some <_<

budatoba and Maja, I was almost ready to leave for while, then this :faint1::veryhot:

Edit: Palladia is showing TSRTS right now and the scene where Robert is going to the Castle, riding on the horse...you know the Castle I am still waiting for him to take me to on that horse...that one :lol:

Edited by Deborah J

^That's it. I can't stand it. Makes me want to weep openly. Not looking anymore... :wub:

Hey girls, this here it's a deleted scene from the movie TSRTS wich appears maureen and robert kissing, take a look

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2392950137&id=100000835113667#!/video/video.php?v=103788006325703

I always thought this would have been a great scene as well. By the way, those pictures you posted...I literally almost spilled my :coffee:...a little distracted!!!