Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Oh Stop!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! Always knew he had a great sense of humor. That is just one of the things that makes him so appealing. Hey, I'll play some tic tac toe with him anytime anywhere. ;)

Me too! :gimmefive:

(I didn't figure out if the "tic tac" is on his face or on his photo. Not that is matter.)

Anyway, glad that the "robettes" are enforcing their strengths with a new member, so we can finally beat up the "pagettes" in page counter. :P

(JK, I sneak an eye in Page's threads too. Just ...Jimmy is awaking my maternal instincts.. Robert, not so much (I mean, some instincts, yes, but not the maternal ones :whistling: )

welcome BHW - I'm fairly new here too and can't believe I didn't find these pics sooner! I think I've found my favorite thread. This one and the one of Robert's Jeans, you have to go check those pictures out, OMG!!!!! But, make sure you have a cold bottle of water near by to cool you off. veryhot.gif

Robert is one hot hunk of a man!!!!

Thanks, Just took a peek. Pictures of the jeans are great, but I'd rather watch him in action, LOL!

Second to my hubby, Robert is the hottest man alive.

This one and the one of Robert's Jeans, you have to go check those pictures out, OMG!!!!!

And the one with Robert's hair, and the one with Robert's smile, and the one with Robert's eyes...

:fan:

:hysterical: What on earth is with the tic tac toe on his forehead?

LMAO! The person who scanned the pic has been playing some tic tac toe on the back of the page! And it came on Rob's forehead! :lol:

I'm sure he wouldn't mind though... ^_^

I don't know how many of these have been posted before, but they're some of my favorites, so I thought I'd share them with you.

Robert_Plant1.jpg

rob77_live5.jpg

Ladies, what the hell else can you say where you don't sound like a trollop or vixen...the man is just beyond the realm of beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gypsy! :thumbsup: These are beautiful. This MAN!!!!!!!!!!! :faint1:

I thought the same when I saw them... :wub: Although I had a hard time arranging those... his jeans were on a separate pic... so I had to "glue" them together lol