Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Firstly, hello, newbie here.

Secondly, YUM! This post is amazing. ;)

Thirdly, this picture that was posted a while back made me laugh VERY loudly!

led_zeppelin3_220x300.jpg

This is not Robert. This is my friend Luke, singer of UK tribute band Boot-Led Zeppelin. laugh.gif

Just thought I'd inform you all of this. Hahaha! Awwwh man, this made my evening. I will have to tell him.

A favourite picture of the real Percy for your trouble. ;) (sorry if this has been posted before)

plant44.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely. *sigh* It's a shame he's older now... If only he stayed twenty or thirty forever. ;) Ah, well, I'm contented with his early pictures. Some people my age are madly in love with Taylor something or other (Swift? Wait, that's the girl country singer... I think it starts with 'L' or something) but Robert Plant's where it's at. I mean, there's really no competition. :P Long live the Golden God!

aaah the Golden God... <3 Best looking man ever... :rolleyes:

This is without a doubt one of the best threads in the forum (Jimmy's is competition). He's SO hot. Beyond hot, really. I pay no mind to these alleged "cute" current actors--between Robert and Jimmy, I'm totally fine. Ha ha ha! And you know, Jones was pretty darn cute as well. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that... If not, is there a cute/hot pics thread for him too? ;)

Wow! Its sure getting HOT in here!!! :veryhot: :veryhot: :veryhot:

Gosh! One of the best threads on the forum!!!! Period! :veryhot: :veryhot: :veryhot: :veryhot:

Oh man!! :veryhot:

I know you would like them. :P

Ah well, Robert Knight has stated it was Robert, he should know as he was the one who took those pics. ;)

Forgive me for excavating! I was depressed last night and needed something to take my mind off of things; subsequently, I ended up in here, flipping through pages of Plant until my hand went numb. (From using the mouse. I swear.) For the ladies (well... and gents, too, I guess...) who weren't already aware of it, there's a frontal shot of Mr. Plant buck nekkid at the side of the pool, too. He hid it in plain sight on the cover of... Physical Graffiti, if I recollect correctly.

I scanned it years ago and still have it, but it's so small (the picture in general! I'm not talking about any anatomical parts) that it isn't a clear pic. I'd like to think he did that out of decency but probably not, as the young man truly loved his wang and displayed it as often as possible whilst still adhering to local laws. :P Here is a link, so as not to offend: full-frontal.

I used to be a regular poster on this board about seven years ago, I think. Then my physical and mental health went downhill. Now I'm just popping in. The board, by the way, looks lovely! Good job to the powers that be.

Methinks I recognize some scans I made years ago still floating around in this thread. How awesome. Immortality. lol

Anyway. I figured my re-introduction should be nicely tucked away in the obscure folds of the Planty picture thread. Here's some pics I still have a few computers later, which I didn't see too much of in the last two hundred and twenty-six pages:

rp060.jpg

I am a STRONG ADMIRER of Viking Bob. God bless Planty for re-growing the beard.

rp072.jpg

rp094.jpg

rp102.jpg

rp104.jpg

rp179.jpg

There are some others, but I don't want to overdo it. Have a good one, girls! Thanks for the last two hundred and twenty-six pages!

These are the only ones I have seen of Robert at the pool....LivinTemptation.jpg

69Hawaii.jpg

So I appreciatecool.gif your contribution!tongue.gifKayte

I did find one more of Bonzo at the pool thanks to Getty Images..Though I can still remember a different shot of him actually in the pool with the surf board(facing the camera)

85336060.jpgI

I too am a Viking Bob fanfaint1.gif

6bd861ce0d4btv4.jpg

hotr8.jpg

These are the only ones I have seen of Robert at the pool....LivinTemptation.jpg

So I appreciateB) your contribution!tongue.gifKayte

He's got a bunny tail. How adorable! :lol:

I did find one more of Bonzo at the pool thanks to Getty Images..Though I can still remember a different shot of him actually in the pool with the surf board(facing the camera)

Yeah, I used to have that one! Drat. I had to delete a buncha stuff years ago... I wonder if I still have it saved on a long lost disc...

Y'know which one I also used to have but deleted it cuz it made me barfy? That one where he's kissing Phil Collins full on the lips. *shudder* An old friend scanned it in and sent it to me just to gross me out. Of course, I promptly posted it, if I recall, to spread the revulsion.

I too am a Viking Bob fanfaint1.gif

6bd861ce0d4btv4.jpg

hotr8.jpg

God bless you, c4. Now I have to go to church.

Here's a few images while I'm here, although not all would be considered "hot"....

rp054.jpg

lol That article was the first time I'd been introduced to the word "prat," which I had to look up...

This one's sorta gloomy, but... oh well. Found it in an old magazine:

rp109.jpg

rp172.jpg

Thank you, Mr. Plant, for donating towards the statue of Owain Glyndwr, who is my 35th great uncle or something. Hehe. B) Oh, and the bored-looking young gentleman is one of his kiddos.

Annnnnnd my favorite:

rp063.jpg

:slapface: Think I might have to get a cigarette in before Mass.

I laugh out loud seeing the Coverdale thing. Although all the Plant's comments about Coverdale are upsetting me (I wish he just restrain himself for being mean and abrasive with people, but, on the other hand, he's only human, and who am I to judge him), the picture and caption is really funny.

Thanks for the laughing!

I laugh out loud seeing the Coverdale thing. Although all the Plant's comments about Coverdale are upsetting me (I wish he just restrain himself for being mean and abrasive with people, but, on the other hand, he's only human, and who am I to judge him), the picture and caption is really funny.

Thanks for the laughing!

You're welcome for the laughing. :)

Yeah, Mr. Plant can be such a mean ol' so-and-so. I also remember sorta squirming as I read some of the things he said about Coverdale; but then I thought... smoosh him, Planty! :angry: Kill him! And in doing so, I inadvertently supported the stereotype that women love power. Hehe.

I feel obliged to post more pics...

rp080.jpg

rp081.jpg

rp159.jpg

rp160.jpg

^ That 'ar has a smilin' Jimmy face in it...

rp161.jpg

Man, I don't think I have anything else... I'm gonna have to start re-scanning stuff again... Right when I get a scanner...

Good day, ladies!

"He's got a bunny tail. How adorable! :lol:"

I soooooooooo agree!!!!!drool.gif

And yes.........!!!!That pic where he's kissing Phil Collins full on the lips is quite naseating!! I try to move on as quickly as possible when I see it!!

"God bless you, c4. Now I have to go to church".

Say a prayer for melaugh.gif

89770763.jpg

ds1959_0097.jpgnuke.gif

89770763.jpg

Mr. Plant needs a home. It looks like all that's left of his van is the rear seat. lol

....Ladies, I searched and I couldn't find these photo, so I hope these haven't been posted...anyway, no reason not to enjoy it again!!!!

20206024.IMG_1125.jpg

20206027.IMG_1961.jpg

20206022.IMG_1123.jpg

The pics didn't show up!

bunneh.gif

Aaagh!

Where is this land of Haapsalu? And are you from there? Nice pics, too.

Hello all! :D

I'm back :)

A brave morrow to you. I'm newish; my name's Kate. Pleased to meet you. :)

The pics didn't show up!

bunneh.gif

Aaagh!

Where is this land of Haapsalu? And are you from there? Nice pics, too.

....Hi, glad the link worked at least; Haapsalu, No, I am not from there; well if it wasn't for Robert Plant and his musical adventures , I wouldn't have come across Haapsalu, resort town from Country of Estonia, one of the countries of Baltic Sea, I had known these pictures for sometimes, just never posted....glad you enjoyed....

98900442.jepvqzSW.IMG_1278.JPG

source Photo

http://www.pbase.com/yardbird/image/98900442

Welcome to the forums biggrin.gif Pleased to meet you too, my name's Riana wave.gif

Hello, Riana! :D I was going to say hi to you yesterday, but I apparently forgot. It's the ADHD.

....Hi, glad the link worked at least; Haapsalu, No, I am not from there; well if it wasn't for Robert Plant and his musical adventures , I wouldn't have come across Haapsalu, resort town from Country of Estonia, one of the countries of Baltic Sea, I had known these pictures for sometimes, just never posted....glad you enjoyed....

After I clicked on the link and then went back to the forum, one of the pics loaded, so it's probably pbase bein' cantankerous!

98900442.jepvqzSW.IMG_1278.JPG

Alison Krauss looks like she'd be fun to dress. She's cute!

I know I might get smacked in the mouth for saying this, but I actually haven't heard Raising Sand yet. :unsure: People always tell me it's good. I just really love Zep and Plant, and I really love American folk music, and my hopes are so high for it to sound awesome that I'm askeard to listen to it. It's good, right? F'real?

Hi Gypsy..great to see you back here:-) Hello Kayte and welcome! Love this thread :yesnod:

Thank you for the welcome!

Some sexilicious pictures from my fresh Percy Photobucket album (the other one has reached its limit of 2500 pictures :lol:)

Cool! I only have, like, 25 pics. I know who to go to now if I need a Planty fix...

Man, I wish I had more to contribute... I'll throw this one in, because it's my desktop at work:

LZ-pic07-700717_Essen.jpg

IT hijacked my 'puter to help me fix something, and they minimized all my windows and saw Planty as the background. The lady was like, "Who the hell is that?!" :mellow: