Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

^ Roxie, you're far prettier than that chick, hope you can meet him in Toronto.....*Sam?* :shifty:

I was sleuthing about after seeing the Vh1 Q&A of Miss Pam's, and wound up on that FamilyZepp site and I saw that pic Kayte posted. I typed the wrong name up there, it was Sunny not Susan. I could be 100% wrong but it was like a photo mystery I was trying to solve.

Sunny Griffin.

:slapface:

Edited by Hotplant

^ Roxie, you're far prettier than that chick, hope you can meet him in Toronto.....*Sam?* :shifty:

That was SO nice of you to say HotPlant!! :friends:

I've got 2 shows to try! :smiley_pray:

Edited by Roxie

I was sleuthing about after seeing the Vh1 Q&A of Miss Pam's, and wound up on that FamilyZepp site and I saw that pic Kayte posted. I typed the wrong name up there, it was Sunny not Susan. I could be 100% wrong but it was like a photo mystery I was trying to solve.

Sunny Griffin.

:slapface:

I was wondering who that lady was that Planty was with! (In the halfstache pic.) I've never heard of Sunny Griffin, but I shall investigate forthwith. He appears to be wearing the same clothes he wore in this pic:

lz1564.jpg

And I wanna say this was taken in Europe somewhere... (Denmark?)... in 1971?

Oh, and I didn't get that pic of him and his wifey from the FamilyZepp site, but I know which site you're talking about. I try to keep track of where I get some of these pics, but I can't remember where I got that one.

If you save the pics I post, I have notes attached to them. :) Sometimes the URL where I found them. Oftentimes they have goofy tags attached to them, too, and they're sure to weird people out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been going through teh hwole 230 pages of this wonderful thread for the past 2 weeks and boy, I did have trouble breathing from time to time..:drool::veryhot: ..Thanks a million times for this thread, will go through the others now and start drooling all over again..anyone got a bucket of cold water for me??

• 3 weeks later...

I've been going through teh hwole 230 pages of this wonderful thread for the past 2 weeks and boy, I did have trouble breathing from time to time..:drool::veryhot: ..Thanks a million times for this thread, will go through the others now and start drooling all over again..anyone got a bucket of cold water for me??

...No, just more photos..........

robertplant19702.jpg

robertplant1970.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

OMG OMG OMG OMG :wub::faint1::drool::veryhot: (couldn't find any more emoticons to describe my feelings^^)..thanks so much for that..as I got most of my pics ffrom here I don't have anything to share yet, but as soon as I have you'll see it..OMG again^^