Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Hello, Riana! :D I was going to say hi to you yesterday, but I apparently forgot. It's the ADHD.

Cool! I only have, like, 25 pics. I know who to go to now if I need a Planty fix...

Ah that's alright, I forget sometimes too biggrin.gif

I'd be glad to help you ;)

tumblr_l8qx25S0Nw1qbbuyoo1_400.jpg

Even today Robert has that sense of style that makes him so adorable!!smile.gif

tumblr_l7tjfosl7Y1qbbuyoo1_400.jpg

This one reminds me of when I saw him in Portland with AK

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

If you go to 5:59 and 6:24 and 6:33 and 6:51blush.gifEmbarassingly enough you can hear me scream!~!I was directly in front of him 5 rows from the front......We were having so much fun that night!!

tumblr_l83050pVOU1qaay0n.jpg

Every girl's dream white knight coming to save her!!biggrin.gif

tumblr_l7xa3hd8ro1qbgayd.jpg

And yes!!!!Those lovely satin pantsblush.gifwub.gif

tumblr_l7s1z6CXVL1qdnicp.jpg

The man in his prime.......faint1.gif

Thank you Gypsy for making us all flustered this afternoon!!!thankyou.gif

Edited by c4plant

I am certainly glad he grew his beard back in true Viking Bob fashion. It is becoming.

Problem: he reminds me of my dad in his recent pics. Both have aged in similar fashion, both have similar body types -- broad, squared-shouldered. Handsome, yes, but so creepily reminiscent of my own blood that I can only deeply respect his appearance. Deeply!

Do we have any good photos of his hands? I'm a hand kinda gal...

Also, I could go for a an ol' fashioned crotch shot! Someone hook me up! Haven't... had... sex... in awhile... Need... crotch shot!

EDIT: 'Kay I found one to tide me over...

rp0182.jpg

Now to knock back the rest of this mint julep and hit the sack!

Still need some hand shots... Man, all I'd need is just one of his hands. The things I could do with that hand... -_-

Edited by Kayte

he looked so incredibly sexy at the Knebworth show... wub.gif

Agreed! I have trouble jumping from 1977 to 1979 when it comes to looking at pics or performances of him. He looks really good!, but he looks tired and less... hm. Frolicsome. Kinda bums me out.

That bunkum I posted earlier about him reminding me of my dad? It's wearing off. I was skipping about the Internet yesterday looking at pics of Zeppelins and I found a bunch of recent shots of Mr. Plant that stunned me:

rp0233.jpg

rp0234.jpg

rp0235.jpg

Brenda Lee! Awesome! I found that in that "Bloke with Percy" thread! Love it!

I spoke with my brother weeks ago and told him I was back on the Zeppelin truck. He said, "Have you seen such-in-such interview with Robert Plant? He looks like King Arthur!"

That's what's so hot! :thumbsup: When he looks his age... *doing math* ... 62? ... he's at his sexiest. Wrinkles and grey hair! Perfect! He doesn't need to compete with the younkers; he's the king.

I just wanna sit on his lap and listen to him tell stories. ^_^

No it's a Bendir from Morocco.

Bendir is great Bendir is great!

bender.gif

:thumbsup:

Just kidding. Thank you, helpful stranger.

Hrm...

Hmph. I should post a pic... but nothing moves me presently...

Errrr.... Hyar:

rp0255.jpg

I dunno what "Twist" is, but that looks like a good way to break a leg or squash a fan if he's none too careful. :D

I don't know where to put this... so please feel free to move it if need be, Mr. Admin.

And normally I steer away from posting pics of Mr. Plant's kids, cuz I figure that's his business, but this pic looks like it was meant to be seen:

1272655920000_Carmen_Jones_2048__3209616708x708r.jpg

http://www.ba.no/pul...icle5097417.ece

Ms. Carmen Jones. Isn't she, like, forty? Here's hoping I look like that at forty. :smiley_pray:

I've been gone for ages, but if you can help me I'd appreaciate it.

Looking for hte pic of him playing that small washboard in Austin, I saw it here a long time ago....but where oh where can he be? :huh::(

Want to send it along to our old BigBlues, as he was our original washboard player :P

I've been gone for ages, but if you can help me I'd appreaciate it.

Looking for hte pic of him playing that small washboard in Austin, I saw it here a long time ago....but where oh where can he be? :huh::(

Want to send it along to our old BigBlues, as he was our original washboard player :P

Hiya Hotplant, :)

If this one (not my photo) isn't the one you want, I have several others I can send you:

RPwashboardAustin.jpg

When Robert turned around to grab the washboard behind him the pick with the string attached to the washboard dropped out of his hand and he did a kind of quick move with his body and his hand to catch the pick in the air...all so familiar to me, in that instant he could have been the Robert of 30 years ago. ;)

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

Hiya Hotplant, :)

If this one (not my photo) isn't the one you want, I have several others I can send you:

RPwashboardAustin.jpg

When Robert turned around to grab the washboard behind him the pick with the string attached to the washboard dropped out of his hand and he did a kind of quick move with his body and his hand to catch the pick in the air...all so familiar to me, in that instant he could have been the Robert of 30 years ago. ;)

Heyo MAD!!!!! Thanks honey! Saved me searching through thousands of wonderful Robert.

Oh, and I finally found where you turn back on PM's...so my box is open again, I only closed it because i didn't want people to think I was being rude if I didn't answer.

Again, thank you, and lovely to "see" you again. ;)

Heyo MAD!!!!! Thanks honey! Saved me searching through thousands of wonderful Robert.

Oh, and I finally found where you turn back on PM's...so my box is open again, I only closed it because i didn't want people to think I was being rude if I didn't answer.

Again, thank you, and lovely to "see" you again. ;)

Hey Hotplant! You're welcome. :) Glad you're back and your box is open. If you need more pics just PM me.

Lovely to "see" you here too sister. ;)

• 2 weeks later...