Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Yeah, Mumford and Sons. I thought of Robert as well because he loves them. Beautiful screen shots of Robert, just beautiful.

Back to Lick-n-Flip.

I think if we could freeze the band in time, say about 1975 or so, and then plop them down on the Grammy stage and turn them on to do just about any song, they would blow the roof off the place. There is no doubt in my mind.

Oh, I was happy to see T Bone Burnett playing with the group that honored Levon Helm and The Band. If Robert was watching, I know he was happy to see him as well. A few Zep connections last night.

I wish we could turn back time and all see and meet them in the 70's

OMG - such beauty and sexiness. Am I wrong to be obsessed with Robert Plant? :heartbreaker: Thank you ladies.

I am so obsessed my self and since finding this forum it seems he is all I think about these days,now only if it was mutuel!

well this is from Seattle Kingdome 1977, July 17th to be precise..I don't have a clue though from which song, sorry guys^^ I could watch the DVD right now but I'm faaaar too lazy^^

wow talkin bout squeezing lemons, heck..these trousers reveal it all..but, do you notice underwear?? I seem to see the edges of underpants when he's turning round..

Ladies, I've already come across a few intense staring pictures of Robert, so get ready to glare back til you go all hypnotic and then go *wibble* and...er.... :veryhot::blink::blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

plant2.jpgrobert-plant-203309.jpgRobert-Plant-Past-And-Present-329342.jpgRobert-Plant.jpg?1361292970

And even His Maj can't escape :lol:Robert-Plant-with-Prince--002.jpg

well this is from Seattle Kingdome 1977, July 17th to be precise..I don't have a clue though from which song, sorry guys^^ I could watch the DVD right now but I'm faaaar too lazy^^

wow talkin bout squeezing lemons, heck..these trousers reveal it all..but, do you notice underwear?? I seem to see the edges of underpants when he's turning round..

where did you get a DVD?