Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

i wonder if he cooks also or does any other everyday chores . maybe fix things around the house. i think he is hot just being so casually dressed like that. that is the type of place i would like to meet him because i think i would feel less nervous .

And the expression on the guy's face behind him. :sarcastic_hand:

i wonder what he was thinking . whether he knew who the guy in front of him was and why the person was taking a pic. maybe he thought the person was taking a pic of him. haha if that was me i would be too busy staring at Robert to notice anything else.

Hahaha! So randomly funny LLH!

And you're right, JP78, does look like the guy behind him has no clue who Robert is and is mugging for the photographer. :D

To be honest, I'd be too shy to bother him while he's doing his grocery shopping. I mean, I'm sure he'll be nice if you introduce yourself and say you're a fan etc. etc., but I guess it's the whole

privacy issue that I'm concerned about. *lol*

Ok we have Robert doing the shopping, I wonder what would look like doing household chores. I think he would great in a pair of yellow rubber gloves with a hoover in one hand and a feather duster in the other..a right Mrs (Mr) Mop!

pp4_zps6b66d472.jpg

pp3_zpsd315d4e1.jpg

pp1_zps26afc174.jpg

pp2_zps9f8bd0e8.jpg

oh guys, wtf?? just when I thought this thread could not get any better I'm being proved wrong. I love the never-ending flood of hot pictures of Robert..no matter whether we already know them or not^^ how am I supposed to concentrate when I always end up on here??? :sos:

Thanks for the latest photos, phew, he is one hell of a sexy guy. Can I play the strip twister with him too?? Think I had best go back and have another look at the photos, just in case I missed anything.

Angela xx

Edited by Angelah