Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

^ wow. just wow! :drool: i can't think of anything at the moment maybe after i recover. :lol:

and he is still the hottest guy in the world to me. i would take him like that over anyone else.

Yes, he's still very sexy. :veryhot:

Edited by LivingLovingHeartbreaker

If I a time machine I would most likely go back to that room at that particular time. What I find strange though is how nobody else is noticing their conversation, I would want to hear/see ALL of that.......

Edited by amie1974

he looks so beautiful in those pictures. so beautiful and sexy. the way he is standing in that first pic and the way he sits in the other two.

and he looks like he is flirting , especially in the last one. how can anyone resist that ?

Ten bucks to whoever does the best caption(s) for these set of photos. I tried to come up with something, but they were pretty lame.

tumblr_mj1rz7ILkF1riwm2ao3_500_zps62a26a

tumblr_mj1rz7ILkF1riwm2ao2_500_zps5587b6

tumblr_mj1rz7ILkF1riwm2ao1_500_zps0fee26

I'm not able to think of anything but :veryhot: ..soz..fuck the captions^^ this needs no captions..

He looked right at me like that on my Saturday night dream, very vivid it was too I remember just melting into his blue eyes, I swear....then the worst bit came, I woke :(

I god I so know how that feels..I swear I'm close to crying whenever that happens^^

^thanks Angelah, lovely :)..

this one is interesting, love Allison's expression!

Picture+35.png

oh wow, if he touched and looked at me like that..don't ask for sunshine^^ what a pleasant sight at 10am in the morning..god I need to start breathing again...

^^yeah it's the way he's touching her as well, that hand, erm...yes breathing problems here too!

My only Robert dream was of Robert the age he is now - he was running his own pub near Bath and i'd stopped there on my way on holiday to Cornwall, but unfortunately my husband was there too which kind of spoilt the dream before it began lol... Think he served us our drinks then I woke up :(

The amount of time I look at these photos before I go to sleep I feel I should be having more dreams about him! ;)

Oh my dear God, Robert was such a honey. I told myself it was his voice and the music but I was kidding myself. I loved him and still do for his looks and tight pants, mane of hair and his strut! Once at a concert when he was touring with Robbie Blunt et al in the eighties, I thought if I throw my house keys down with a note attached he might join me but alas I crapped out at the last minute!

^Still is a honey!!! I've just noticed the last few Robert rambles, us ladies have been fawning over him like crazy and it is the start of the spring season...catch my drift?? ;)

It must be something in the air :)

Howdy ladies, just read back about 8 pages of posts. You gals are having fun!

I was thinking that if I was in a drinking game, while reading all these posts, and I had to take a swig everytime I read the word "bulge" I would be hammered right now....lol

glad to see some good fun going on in this thread....some of those other threads are a work out...cheers Rich

Edited by fishhead

Oooh?? You know what this means, don't you, Night Shirt? We must have evidence of said shirt being posted on this board! :P

In the meantime, enjoy some Robert and his lady love having some fun in Hawaii. [i believe the guy is the tour guide]

robhawaii_zpsb3f709a7.jpg