She's an American Girl!

icantquityoubabe

How blonde of you! Do I like puppies? Love all animals. Dogs, cats, birds, etc. But you seem like one twisted sister. so you hate sports and football. So does have the female population of this country. Ever heard of a football widow? But to put down tom Petty when you didnt even watch it is absurd. I suffered through Prince that one year. I cant stand him or is it her? Cant tell,

i think you meant to say 'half the female population' right?

oh well nevermind that.

im very glad you love animals....that's nice.

but i do not hate sports.....as i see you have finally realized...

...my family has giants season tickets since before i was born...

.....also i am not blond....never have been & never will be thank you very much.

my hair is too gorgeous already......no offense to any blond now....my best friend is one..

but thats ok. i honestly assumed you were a girl with how strongly you defended your mr petty.... ;)

you aren't....right? oh it doesn't matter....you can be whatever you want to be.

just goes to show...you should never assume right?

oh and you obviously didn't catch what i was saying.

i watched puppy bowl during commercial breaks......and for a few minutes at halftime.

it was funny as hell and freaking adorable and i dont give a fat rat's ass what anybody thinks about it ok? :) ok.

im sure you must be able to find a more worthy cause to get angry about.

oh.....btw....i hate twisted sister also.

wanna wrassle about it?

i think you meant to say 'half the female population' right?

oh well nevermind that.

im very glad you love animals....that's nice.

but i do not hate sports.....as i see you have finally realized...

...my family has giants season tickets since before i was born...

.....also i am not blond....never have been & never will be thank you very much.

my hair is too gorgeous already......no offense to any blond now....my best friend is one..

but thats ok. i honestly assumed you were a girl with how strongly you defended your mr petty.... ;)

you aren't....right? oh it doesn't matter....you can be whatever you want to be.

just goes to show...you should never assume right?

oh and you obviously didn't catch what i was saying.

i watched puppy bowl during commercial breaks......and for a few minutes at halftime.

it was funny as hell and freaking adorable and i dont give a fat rat's ass what anybody thinks about it ok? :) ok.

im sure you must be able to find a more worthy cause to get angry about.

oh.....btw....i hate twisted sister also.

wanna wrassle about it?

Never heard twisted sister. Assumed by your post that you were putting down the game itself. i stand corrected. Boy the Giants fans are coming out of the woodwork now. Breaking out those dusty coats and hats. Sorry about the blonde comment. I do get in my moods. Dont take it personal.

Never heard twisted sister. Assumed by your post that you were putting down the game itself. i stand corrected. Boy the Giants fans are coming out of the woodwork now. Breaking out those dusty coats and hats. Sorry about the blonde comment. I do get in my moods. Dont take it personal.

now that's not true now...i have never been in the woodwork.....

.....i just don't post much...otherwise i'd be here all day.

so much to say...so little time....

it's ok...i was being harsh myself. i don't dislike petty totally...used to like him...

eh...just....changed to harder music....that's all

you are very lucky not to have heard twisted sister....you would probably like them...

most guys do...it seems....

never heard of dee snider? wow....wow.

aw are we friends now???

kiss kiss??

ok gotta go! ;)

it's been fun hunny......got my blood going.

thank u

xxx

I thought the -tom petty halftime songs were good, straight ahead rock, no guest surprises or anything overdone. One of the better ones imo.

I've been to one of his shows and it was a good show, only own 2 of his cds, full moon fever and the one with that heavier song, room at the top or something. I like his new song on the radio, square one.

This is the only part of the entire Super Bowl I saw because they had it on at the dormie cafeteria when I went there Sunday night. Tom Petty has about as much energy as Al Gore on valium. I didn't pay much attention, though. I was too busy trying to figure out what I was eating... I think it was turkey. It could have been spinach, though.

I also watch the puppy bowl during halftime and im a huge football fan. In fact i was playing my guitar and forgot to switch back to the game until the fourth quarter. Tom Petty is more popular now then John Cougar Mellencamp and Bob Segar becaue he actually goes out and tours and promotes himself. But if it was up to me Ill take Pink Houses and Night Moves any day over Mary Jane.

What's with the Double Neck Danoelectro in the video?

Petty has actually said he was retiring from touring but since then he's been out with Pearl Jam and is now about to hit the road with Steve Winwood. I guess when you've been playing live as long as he has you begin to go stir crazy if you're not out on the road playing to your fans.

Archived