The Firm

Stargroves Tangie

thankyou! were you at this concert? how was it?

Uh, yeah I was at the concert (I took these pics from the front row with my cheapo pocket camera). It was great! They opened with Fortune Hunter, and did a great set including Radioactive, Live In Peace, Midnight Moonlight, All The Kings Horses & even some songs from the Death Wish 2 soundtrack, Prelude & The Chase- in which Jimmy brought out the bow & everybody went crazy!

cool shots, some of mine are almost identical, but blurry :( .

loved jimmy's shirt, I wore one just like it to the show!

Actually I'm surprised mine weren't blurry too since I kept getting pushed back & forth, it was a constant fight to stay in the center of the row. Unlike MSG that had the chairs in the row bolted together, the Nassau Coliseum just had the folding chairs set up in neat rows & when The Firm took the stage everybody just pushed the chairs out of the way & rushed up to the front.

• 2 months later...
Actually I'm surprised mine weren't blurry too since I kept getting pushed back & forth, it was a constant fight to stay in the center of the row. Unlike MSG that had the chairs in the row bolted together, the Nassau Coliseum just had the folding chairs set up in neat rows & when The Firm took the stage everybody just pushed the chairs out of the way & rushed up to the front.

was it this show that Virginia Woolfe opened? I cant remember anymore if it was this show or not that I came thisclose to catching Jason's sticks when he threw them into the crowd!

was it this show that Virginia Woolfe opened? I cant remember anymore if it was this show or not that I came thisclose to catching Jason's sticks when he threw them into the crowd!

Yes, they opened 13 shows between 3/14/86 & 4/4/86. This was the next to last show (last show was next night at Meadowlands Arena). Note correct spelling: Virginia Wolf.

Archived