Guess what is the greatest legacy of the Beatles?

ledsabbath

I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with that.

Bye B)

I guess you just don't understand what I'm trying to say. So if you disagree with me you're saying it is a cold, hard fact the Beatles are the best artist of all time? If so, that means your whole "freedom of choice" thing doesn't make a lot of sense. I'm saying everyone has an opinion as to who is the best artist of all time but it's not etched in stone somewhere that's it's the Beatles (or whoever) and absolutely can't be anybody else.

I guess you just don't understand what I'm trying to say. So if you disagree with me you're saying it is a cold, hard fact the Beatles are the best artist of all time? If so, that means your whole "freedom of choice" thing doesn't make a lot of sense. I'm saying everyone has an opinion as to who is the best artist of all time but it's not etched in stone somewhere that's it's the Beatles (or whoever) and absolutely can't be anybody else.

You are leaving me confused man...

You say a thing that in the end you disaprove... And yeah I believe that Zep and beatles are the greatest artists of all the time.

Thats impressive buit just remember that Zep's sucess also funded something essential to a modern healthy lifestyle....

:thumbsup: Proving that they really ARE the best band in the world! :P

You are leaving me confused man...

Likewise, especially with comments like this:

You say a thing that in the end you disaprove...

I have no idea what you're talking about.

And yeah I believe that Zep and beatles are the greatest artists of all the time.

That's fine, all I have been saying all along is that the greatest artist of all time isn't a cold, hard unchangable fact as posted by icantquityoubabe in relation to the Beatles being #1. That may be his opinion but he states it as though it were fact. I'm saying it's not a fact, whoever you consider to be the best artist of all time is a matter of opinion, not fact. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that.

I think I got your idea... But It doesn't changes my opinion about my favourite bands.

If you think I'm trying to change your opinion of who your favorite bands are than you don't get what I'm saying AT ALL.

I'll try one more time, please read carefully:

Who one's favorite artist of all time is is a matter of opinion, not fact. ledzeppelin.com member icantquityoubabe states that the Beatles are the best artists of all time as though it is a fact. It is NOT a fact, it's a matter of opinion.

I don't know how I can make myself any clearer than that. Nor do I understand what is so hard to comprehend about that.

I've noticed ICQYB is always putting things in numerical order. For example, Emerson is the best keyboard player, then Billy Joel etc, etc, etc. Bonham is the best drummer followed by Ringo Starr and Geezer Butler. Bizarre.

I made a mistake here. Geezer Butler is a better drummer than Ringo. So the final order is Bonham, Butler and Starr.

I made a mistake here. Geezer Butler is a better drummer than Ringo. So the final order is Bonham, Butler and Starr.

Geezer Butler is the bass player, so I think Ringo is the better drummer of the two!

Archived