The Immigrant Song

JRomero

The Immigrant Song live was one of the most amazing and powerful pieces Led Zeppelin ever played. I have heard many live recordings of this song, and I have loved them all. But one thing that I have NEVER seen is a video of a performance of this song.

My question is: Does a video of Led Zeppelin playing The Immigrant Song exist? I would truly love to see it.

Thanks,

Jason

The Immigrant Song live was one of the most amazing and powerful pieces Led Zeppelin ever played. I have heard many live recordings of this song, and I have loved them all. But one thing that I have NEVER seen is a video of a performance of this song.

My question is: Does a video of Led Zeppelin playing The Immigrant Song exist? I would truly love to see it.

Thanks,

Jason

All there is officially is that footage from Sydney on the DVD that was mixed with the HTWWW performance.

Just to be clear;

The audio from the DVD version of Immigrant Song is the same as from HTWWW.

The pictures are all from footage taken in Feb 1972, Sydney, but the footage itself is not necessarily from the performance of Immigrant Song that day.

• 2 weeks later...

There's no complete video of them playing this song. Only fragments of the song can be seen on the following films :

-the 2nd LA show in august 71

-the Houston show a few days later (no audio of the show available)

-the Amsterdam show in may 72

-the San Bernardino show in june 72

Maybe the early version they played at Bath 70 will be available somedays...

Archived