press accreditation

You'd have to direct your inquiry to the O2 Box Office and/or Harvey Goldsmith's office.

:beer: I write articles, post comments and submit competitions in the various publications which grace Her Majesty's Civil Service - even today, despite cutbacks we still have (all told) over 400,000 staff.

I wouldn't have thought that would be enough get me a press pass though !! ^_^

:beer: I write articles, post comments and submit competitions in the various publications which grace Her Majesty's Civil Service - even today, despite cutbacks we still have (all told) over 400,000 staff.

I wouldn't have thought that would be enough get me a press pass though !! ^_^

don't send any discs through the post :blink::lol:

are there any journalists here? has anyone tried to get an accreditation to the show?

I still have my press credentials from when I worked at a newspaper 4 years ago. Somehow, I don't think O2 security would be impressed with an ID from a small Florida business newspaper :)

I wouldn't want to meet the band anyway (I'd be scared s*^#less!) but it would be so cool to attend the rehearsal.

is that some inside joke? ))

For those not familiar with the story .......

2 discs have gone missing from the Revenue and Customs Department in the North East of England.

These discs contain important personal details of all Child Benefit claimants in the UK - specifically, names, addresses, dates of birth, National Insurance numbers, and in a lot of cases, BANK DETAILS.

Some estimates put the figure as high as 25 million peoples' details in total. A thorough search of the department's premises is being conducted, along with a search of the courier's premises (TNT). So far the discs have not been found.

Even if the discs do turn up, it is possible they could have been copied first and then put back. So far however, it is not believed that the information on them has fallen into the hands of unauthorised persons, including fraudsters.

Archived