Marshall micro stack

pinky

What exactly is the wattage of the Marshall micro stack I know it has a 15 watt head but what is the wattage of the cabinets beneath the head are they both 15 watts?

What exactly is the wattage of the Marshall micro stack I know it has a 15 watt head but what is the wattage of the cabinets beneath the head are they both 15 watts?

I might be showing my ignorance here but I though that the rating does refer to the head, which drives the speaker cab?

the wattage of the speakers do not matter as long as they can handle the 15 watts put out by the head.

if you are thinking about buying the microstack, I heavily advise against it, along with any MG series Marshall amp.

the wattage of the speakers do not matter as long as they can handle the 15 watts put out by the head.

if you are thinking about buying the microstack, I heavily advise against it, along with any MG series Marshall amp.

+ 1 million

Actually any Marshall without tubes...actually...I'm not a huge fan of new Marshalls but especially their solid state crap.

+ 1 million

Actually any Marshall without tubes...actually...I'm not a huge fan of new Marshalls but especially their solid state crap.

Too true, and its not even an anti-solid state sentiment. There are plenty of solid state amps that are pretty good, but marshall's are pretty bad. Its just that Marshall solid state amps sound bad. Marshall's valvestate series sounds ok but still, they lack the dynamic response of a tube amp (although its far better than the MG series).

To the OP, if you're looking for a GOOD solid state amp, don't get a marshall.

if you want a marshall, then get an MG amp.

Archived