Hello All You Young People

LibertarianFool

I am 48,but i am still young compared to my dad.i dont consider myself waiting in the departure louge just yet.Even at my age i can still play a mean air guitar.

I am 48,but i am still young compared to my dad.i dont consider myself waiting in the departure louge just yet.Even at my age i can still play a mean air guitar.

i'm 37 and i will embark on guitar lessons this summer....you are never too old!!! :D

i'm 37 and i will embark on guitar lessons this summer....you are never too old!!! :D

Thanks Misty,and good luck with the guitar lessons [have you warned the neighbours].I tried learning the guitar but gave up after a while.I find air guitar much better.I never make any mistakes and i dont get blisters.But the best part is i get to play any guitar i want,a 59 les paul,gibson sg,flying v.

Thanks Misty,and good luck with the guitar lessons [have you warned the neighbours].I tried learning the guitar but gave up after a while.I find air guitar much better.I never make any mistakes and i dont get blisters.But the best part is i get to play any guitar i want,a 59 les paul,gibson sg,flying v.

LOL! i just re-read your original post...i missed the "air" part when i first read it. well, i am sure i will revert back to air guitar when i need a confidence boost, along with air vocals. :)

Archived