Rare 45

I was just on ebay and found this: Zep 45

Is this info true? And is it worth that much?

You made a mistake in the link. In your search you just used Led Zeppelin and there are over 2800 items. There are various items on the page including: cds, dvds, lps and t-shirts. Tell us what particular 45 you are referring to. It would help.

Sorry, let me try again. Zep 45

That's a lot of loot for a 45. Probably legit, since the seller is a Power Seller and has a very good feedback rating. I am not an expert on Led Zeppelin collectibles, but this one I remember hearing about. Look around on the internet to validate it, plus I'm sure you'll get some responses on this thread to help you along. Are you thinking about making the big plunge?

It is a rare item that I've only heard of and never seen.

Wiki says this:

In Japan this track was mistakenly placed on the B-side of the "Immigrant Song" single, rather than "Hey Hey What Can I Do". Those copies are now rare collector's items.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_on_the_Tiles

You might want to look further into how much it's worth. But hey, at least the shipping is free :D !

It is a rare item that I've only heard of and never seen.

You might want to look further into how much it's worth. But hey, at least the shipping is free :D !

more or less is its value

this is the rarest led zeppelin single ever

but I don't think that this will continue as a correct value, too many records so rare and at least a couple of unique items (so what's rarer: unique or one of a few??)

anyway, nice item

Of course is in my huge led zeppelin discography (japan singles)

Are you thinking about making the big plunge?

No, I'm saving money for a car when I turn 16, and don't even have that. If I had that kind of money, maybe but I don't know. I was just curious because people sell things on ebay and say they're something they aren't.

Archived