DVD Issue?

Sorry gang I'm a 70 year old rocker who is not PC literate. Will I be able to buy a DVD recording of the concert. The commercial value must be priceless

A 70 year old rocker.....how cool is that! Welcome to the forum RobinJohn1. Hopefully you can find a copy like theremin mentioned. Or maybe some kind soul here will offer to mail you one, through the Private Messaging feature.....you can see if you have any new mesages at the right-hand side at top of this page. Good luck!

A 70 year old rocker.....how cool is that! Welcome to the forum RobinJohn1. Hopefully you can find a copy like theremin mentioned. Or maybe some kind soul here will offer to mail you one, through the Private Messaging feature.....you can see if you have any new mesages at the right-hand side at top of this page. Good luck!

christ somebody in here older than me brilliant

First off, welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here. I got mine from a local record store. I'll check ebay and amazon for you and if you don't know how to use them I can help with ebay. I haven't ordered anything from Amazon, but I'm sure someone here has and would help you. Right now, I can't find anything from either place, but you should check regularly. I hope you can find it, it's a great show.

I bought a copy off some bloke at a record fair the other day, i know that it was pirated and everything but the quality is terrible and the sound,look it really isn't worth it.....i never managed to go to the show either but getting a s**t copy that is bad quality really is not worth the pain you will only be disapointed but that is just my point if you still want ot go ahead with it all then that is your choice...this only my warning.

oh a welcome to the forum:)

Archived