Michael Hutchence

statism

I just responded to another thread somewhere else on this site which mentioned Inxs Rock Star type of thing for Led Zeppelin and it got me thinking - I wonder what kind of guy Michael Hutchence was like? A nice fellow with problems or an ass? He had a real good voice and stage moves I guess.

This group was one of the better MTV constants, back in the 80's. "Listen like Theives" was different. I saw an autographed picture of the lead singer at a bed and breakfast we stayed at, so he must have been somewhat civilized. I joked that we might have been staying in the same room as he did, and his ghost might enjoy seeing something extra kinky that night?

I was a fan of INXS for many years. I still love listening to my favorites by them, "Kick" and "Welcome to Wherever You Are" to name a couple. Michael Hutchence had a natural charisma. This is taken from his official website. To answer your question, from people who knew him well:

http://www.michaelhutchence.org/statements/

the statement won't copy.

I was a fan of INXS for many years. I still love listening to my favorites by them, "Kick" and "Welcome to Wherever You Are" to name a couple. Michael Hutchence had a natural charisma. This is taken from his official website. To answer your question, from people who knew him well:

Kick was a great album

Archived