led zeppelin with only 2 band members.

I've been reading the reviews that have been doing the rounds about jimmy page and john paul jones joining the foo fighters on stage.and the word was "Led Zeppelin" joined the foo fighters on stage.Is that really the view that people have as far as only 2 members of the band can still be called led zeppelin.?yeah. ok so it made Dave groul a very happy man (at last)to be on stage with his favorite band of all time.but at the end of the day it's going to have to have some new songs with new riffs (right up there)"equivalent" to rock and roll and ramble on to entice Robert plant to get on stage with his old band mates.In saying that; Robert should in all reality stop singing old led zeppelin songs while on his momentary musical journey with Alison ;simply to keep his credibility as for not doing any thing with led zeppelin at the present time .Although it would be nice to see led zeppelin tour or do concerts ; the monotony of hearing them play the same set list over and over soon would get the press and maybe even the most devoted fan a bit sick of the repetition that seems to happen if the don't produce some new material .Please if led zeppelin do tour or do concerts let there be new material to " spice up"the already sound that they can produce.

It was a Foo Fighters show and the whole point was to blend Zep into the act, not have them completely take over the stage. Grohl was going to play some drums and sing and that's what he did, taking turns with his official drummer.

It was Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones, NOT Led Zeppelin. It's funny how what some critic calls it becomes gospel.

After a full year of hreaing it on these forums, Dave Grohl's name catches in my throat like a clot. So he's a Zeppelin fan. Big deal. How many musicians are Zeppelin fans? Why does his name keep coming up? Beats the hell out of me. Seriously.

Archived