XM Led

granmastaj.zeppelin

I have XM radio in my car & after I read lucyinthesky's post I went to see if it was back on, but it's not. The XM website says it will be back later in 2008 but doesn't give a specific date, my guess is that they're probably waiting for the XM/Sirius merger to be finalized & then they will bring it back- and I wouldn't be surprised if it's on an extra charge basis.

Lucyinthesky- I don't doubt that you didn't hear it on the plane- but it was probably a taped/previously aired broadcast from earlier in the year. Now that you said this, I wish I had used the XM feature on my recent plane trip. (was it JetBlue you were on?)

From the XMLed site...

"XM LED: The Zeppelin Channel is on a temporary hiatus from XM Satellite Radio but don't be alarmed now cause it won't be swingin' from the gallow's pole. We've still got a whole lotta love for XM LED and will bring it on home to ramble on in the light like a fool in the rain later this year. So don't get sick again in the evening, enjoy your dancin' days and boogie with stu down by the seaside without getting dazed, confused or trampled underfoot. XM LED's presence will be down on the tiles when the levee breaks and ready to rock and roll! Your time is gonna come and the song will remain the same later in 2008! Until then, thank you."

No definite return date, sorry...

I have XM radio in my car & after I read lucyinthesky's post I went to see if it was back on, but it's not. The XM website says it will be back later in 2008 but doesn't give a specific date, my guess is that they're probably waiting for the XM/Sirius merger to be finalized & then they will bring it back- and I wouldn't be surprised if it's on an extra charge basis.

Lucyinthesky- I don't doubt that you didn't hear it on the plane- but it was probably a taped/previously aired broadcast from earlier in the year. Now that you said this, I wish I had used the XM feature on my recent plane trip. (was it JetBlue you were on?)

It was called "XM Led" in an American Airlines flight from /to chicago in early April. THey had a LZ picture on the cover of the programme magazine, but they always repeated the same 2 hours.

Archived