Plant and Krauss in Cleveland

Well I was there. Even though I am one of those people along with most of this board that think Plant should be back with LZ, but I really enjoyed myself. I of course went to make sure I get to see Robert live incase he don't go back to where he belongs., so I didn't know what to espect. The show was very fun though, and I'm glad I went.

Feel free to post if you went, or just comment on Plant and Krauss or whatever you want.

cousinlouie,

Great Pics! I was there last night too. All I had was my cell and couldn't zoom close enough to get a decent pic. I did focus my cell camera on the projection screen and much to my amazement I did get a shot of a close-up of RP from the screen.

We had a great time at the show - nice venue, great weather and a great crowd in Cleveland (I'm from Pittsburgh). I was hoping they would play, Hey, Hey, What Can I Do. Highlights for me were AK singing Through the Morning... RP singing Nothing and of course BOE.

But, my absolute fave was I'm in the Mood, FANTASTIC! The arrangement had so much movement and force, so different from the original song.

This concert was so enjoyable and the folks in Cleveland were very responsive. Maybe we were lucky to see them towards the end of this segment of touring. I have read comments from people attending earlier shows stating that they felt the show was rather slow and that AK and RP seemed awkward. I think last night's show was full of energy and all the performers seemed very relaxed and seemed to be having a good time.

Archived