Tickets for the show

My friend tried his code on the site and it gave an error message.

He then called ticketmaster international line gave the passcode and all his details and payed and all went well.

Now the confirmation mail hasnt arrived yet.. (2-3 hours after) and it´s the one thing holding us from booking a flight etc etc

Does it take that long for confirmation mails to arrive?

Thanks

Congrats to those of you just notified, what a GREAT surprise! Where are you located? I am still hoping but thinking being located in the States they will not sell anymore tics here due to short term notice with getting flights and all.....

Have a great time and tell us ALL about it!

My friend tried his code on the site and it gave an error message.

He then called ticketmaster international line gave the passcode and all his details and payed and all went well.

Now the confirmation mail hasnt arrived yet.. (2-3 hours after) and it´s the one thing holding us from booking a flight etc etc

Does it take that long for confirmation mails to arrive?

Thanks

It took about 4 days for me to get bud, so don't worry you got em, Enjoy

Hi,

Does anyone know if there were many returned tickets for the show after the rescheduling?. I thought they were reallocating from the ballot entrants, has this happened?

Anyway, this is the first shout on the official site, so i'll give it a go

If there are any spare, can I have 2 please ?

Worth a try, enjoy it, any lucky swine that's going

Mark

mark there were only 18000 tics 25000000 people logged on the first weekend trying to buy them. after 1 week 89000000 ppl

2nd tickets are showing up on eBollocks already! Some folk move really *uckin* fast.

How is it that people who were allocated 2 tickets and had no intention of taking second person are getting away with selling their second ticket on e bay for up to a £1000 and more its really p+++++G me off as I did not get tickets and would have gone .

44 years old and loved ZEP all through the years

Anyway enough whingeing what do you think

Jeff

yes i feel the same ive been looking on ebay set myself a sensible budget dont believe half of the sellers on ebay a bit dodgey i think, n ive been outbid when im in work n stuff i think im fighting a losing battle now but hey thats fine :rolleyes: genuine fans from this board r going n thats cool enough for me!!!!!!!!!!! but yeah im feeling a bit :( on times as well

Ugh - look at this idiot:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LED-ZEPPELIN-PASSWORD-...1QQcmdZViewItem

He has 20 passcodes available. There's not even any TICKETS or SEATS available anymore, are there?

And this "ticket agency" has 20 passcodes (supposedly) available.

It states that they are right up the town from me. Should I make a drive and kick his/their ass?

(like I can kick anyone's ass... but I'm just so mad about this)

:angry:

Maid

Archived