Tickets for the show

Hi,

Does anyone know if there were many returned tickets for the show after the rescheduling?. I thought they were reallocating from the ballot entrants, has this happened?

Anyway, this is the first shout on the official site, so i'll give it a go

If there are any spare, can I have 2 please ?

Worth a try, enjoy it, any lucky swine that's going

Mark

I'm not sure if it's for real, but I got a confirmation email about 20 minutes ago with a registration code for two tickets. I'm not sure if this is for real, so I'm going to wait and see if I can find out if it's legit.

The links do take me to ticketmaster, and the code lets me pick tickets, but i'm not sure if it's a bogus website.

Hi,

Does anyone know if there were many returned tickets for the show after the rescheduling?. I thought they were reallocating from the ballot entrants, has this happened?

Mark

I'm not sure if it's for real, but I got a confirmation email about 20 minutes ago with a registration code for two tickets. I'm not sure if this is for real, so I'm going to wait and see if I can find out if it's legit.

The links do take me to ticketmaster, and the code lets me pick tickets, but i'm not sure if it's a bogus website.

Same here,

got email 20 mins ago.

Unsure whether its a sophisticated scam or genuine.

Anybody else know anything? :huh:

Congrats to the lucky ones.

I last saw them play 36 years ago in MSG in New York, and it was one of the best three concerts I have ever seen. I was my youngest son's age then, and I was hoping to take him to see the absolute number one rock band in my opinion.

I hope the concert and subsequent feedback will inspire them to do one more tour while thay can.

When I saw Cream at the Garden in 2005, I felt like I was in a time machine, going from 50+ to 17!!

I know that Zeppelin would give me another trip!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Mark

I got the same email and had the same misgivings as I wasn't aware there was still a ballot going on. I gambled though, and ordered tickets. Got loads of subsequent emails from ticketmaster and O2 so it's legit.

:blink: Hi

I've just looked my spam folder and what to my surprise. I've got a confirmation email with a registration code for two tickets. I'm not sure if this is for real.

Anyone have received an email confirmation by spam folder?

Please, let me know. Can be a bogus website?

:( I'm very sad!!

I received my email confirmation last 20 november, but when I try to purchase my tickets with the passcode they offer me it was impossible to do it. System doesn't reconize the passcode.

What's the matter? What's worong.

Anyone can help me. I haven't found any telefone number to phone to.

I'm from Barcelona. :(

:( I'm very sad!!

I received my email confirmation last 20 november, but when I try to purchase my tickets with the passcode they offer me it was impossible to do it. System doesn't reconize the passcode.

What's the matter? What's worong.

Anyone can help me. I haven't found any telefone number to phone to.

I'm from Barcelona. :(

Call Harvey's office... Maybe it had a 72 hour time limit on it. They might let you purchase still. What is Harvey's number??? I know it was posted on the other site.

You could always go to his website... www.harveygoldsmith.com

Archived