IS JIMMY PAGE HEALTHY ENOUGH TO GO ON A FULL WORLD TOUR?

Hello;

This is a great thread not only about Jimmy's health but for keeping healthy in general so a person can "rock" or whatever in their 50+ years..just look who's still doing it....

I was reading an article on Christopher Plummer last weekend in The Toronto Star. He is best known as Captain Von Trapp in The Sound of Music with Julie Andrews as Maria. He is 78. He is performing this year at the Stratford Festival. One of his roles is Anthony of Anthony and Cleopatra.

To sum up his comments on retirement.."NO"...He is still in demand all over the world for film and stage work...

Juliet :D

I need to make a correction....I have just been reading the calendar for the season at Stratford...Mr. Plummer is appearing in Caesar and Cleopatra....it is by George Bernard Shaw..

Stratford Festival usually produces non Shaw works because there is already a Shaw Festival in Ontario...

I need to make a correction....I have just been reading the calendar for the season at Stratford...Mr. Plummer is appearing in Caesar and Cleopatra....it is by George Bernard Shaw..

Stratford Festival usually produces non Shaw works because there is already a Shaw Festival in Ontario...

Thanks again for all of your answers, it seems that Pagey is healthy enough to go on a full world tour and finish it. That makes me feel great. ROCK ON!

Hi:

You are very welcome..My replies were a bit of a digression from Jimmy. I wanted to give an example of a performer (Christopher Plummer) who is still working in his late 70's with no intention of retiring. Even though he's not on a world tour, his performance schedule is intense. There's matinees and night performances in the week and on weekend at Stratford.

Juliet :wave:

Hi:

You are very welcome..My replies were a bit of a digression from Jimmy. I wanted to give an example of a performer (Christopher Plummer) who is still working in his late 70's with no intention of retiring. Even though he's not on a world tour, his performance schedule is intense. There's matinees and night performances in the week and on weekend at Stratford.

Juliet :wave:

Then again, one of our fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics used Keith Richards as an example as far as non-stop touring. It was at that point that I realized, if Keith Richards can do it, so can Pagey. ROCK ON!

Then again, one of our fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics used Keith Richards as an example as far as non-stop touring. It was at that point that I realized, if Keith Richards can do it, so can Pagey. ROCK ON!

Please don't compare Keith with Jimmy. I'm always eased when he comes back from a concert alive, he looks like a Zombie, what you can't say about Jimmy!

Rock on!

Please don't compare Keith with Jimmy. I'm always eased when he comes back from a concert alive, he looks like a Zombie, what you can't say about Jimmy!

Rock on!

Thats true, you have a point. Jimmy does not look anything like Keith. Then again, NO ONE DOES! ROCK ON!

The back injury back then had nothing to do with the rigors of the tour itself. It was something which occurred while offstage on an off day. He's only human.

lets not bring up the painful memory of that back injury happening before the show I was to see... it hurts my heart to know I could have seen that show in my own city, but given it was the Black Crowes I opted for the Atlanta show and alas, it was not to be... :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I'm still not over it

lets not bring up the painful memory of that back injury happening before the show I was to see... it hurts my heart to know I could have seen that show in my own city, but given it was the Black Crowes I opted for the Atlanta show and alas, it was not to be... :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I'm still not over it

I read that it was a bad scene, how sad. ROCK ON!

Archived