The Hard Rock Cafe

JethroTull

Returned yesterday from one week in London. I'm a bit jet lagged and grouchy. I (along with my wife and mother) attempted to eat at the first ever HRC and were shut down by a long line for dinner. I would have waited, but that's another story. I did walk into the place, it's tiny and jam packed with stuff. I bought a beer glass. My attempts to return for a late night drink or lunch never panned out. Maybe next time.

Whenever I travel (which isn't too often :( , I try to get to the Hard Rock Cafe if there's one in the area. Only been to a handful so far though (Key West, Atlantic City, Niagara Falls Canada, San Juan PR). Ironically I have yet to go to the one closest to me, right in NYC!

Whenever I travel (which isn't too often :( , I try to get to the Hard Rock Cafe if there's one in the area. Only been to a handful so far though (Key West, Atlantic City, Niagara Falls Canada, San Juan PR). Ironically I have yet to go to the one closest to me, right in NYC!

I love the original NYC Hard Rock Cafe. You gotta go. Great pig sandwich (pulled pork). Best soup ever is Mexican Tortilla Soup at HRC in Puerto Vallarta. I've been to bunch more, too (Philadelphia, Atlantic City, New Orleans, Baltimore, Boston and Orlando, to name some).

My wife got me to go to the one in Saint Thomas. Given the other cafes and restaurants there are on the beach, with much better food, it seemed like a waste of time to me. The memorabila was interesting, but the music being played during our meal was some crappy new crybaby stuff - not at all related to the classic rock look of the place. Some Bob Marley would have been more appropriate and pleasing...

Been to a few New Orleans , Biloxi , Nassau Bahammas , Hollolulu & Kona Hawaii , Key West ,Orlando,Gatlinburg , Nashville , Memphis , Atlanta,

Rota Spain , Barcelona Spain I think there is one in Seattle will be there in September

Any one have some good pictures?

My wife took one of me doing my "I am not worthy" bows in front of pieces of Bonzo's drum set, and another doing my Gene Simmons impersonation in front of an axe shaped KISS guitar - I never realized how long my own tongue was!

My wife took one of me doing my "I am not worthy" bows in front of pieces of Bonzo's drum set, and another doing my Gene Simmons impersonation in front of an axe shaped KISS guitar - I never realized how long my own tongue was!

LOL. You are killing me.

:huh::lol:

I mean Hard Rock Cafe photos...

I have never actually been to one, opting for The Varsity every time i go into atlanta.

I would probably make everyone in there leave, since I wouldn't be able to stop spounting my musical knowledge. Im a music trivia machine, and places like that are heaven for me.

Archived