hi from england

azzer

:D hi everybody.my name is steve from stoke-on-trent england.i,m 46 yrs old get in touch :D:D

Hello Steve, or 'azzer' as you want to be known,

I don't know Stoke very well, but pass by sometimes on the way north,

to Wales or sometimes Yorkshire.

I live in the West, not very far from 'Brissle', (Bristol.)

I've been travelling, so I've not signed into the forum for ages.

hi jimmy,s a legend....he certainly is.they all are lol where do u come from?not been in from work long.i,m the manager of a bargain booze in coventry.how long have u been on the board?speak soon yeah?

hi maureen :D:D great to hear from somebody so far away. what part of russia do u come from?how long have u been into led zep? greatmquote from ya.....to be a rock and not to roll......hope to haer from u again soon? quite new to the internet so be patient with me lol... :D:D:D:D

hi maureen :D:D great to hear from somebody so far away. what part of russia do u come from?how long have u been into led zep? greatmquote from ya.....to be a rock and not to roll......hope to haer from u again soon? quite new to the internet so be patient with me lol... :D:D:D:D

I live in Nizhniy Novgorod which is situated not far from the capital. The city is famous for its fair and its autoplant.

In fact my mom and dad have always been into Led Zeppelin, so me amd my elder brother couldn't avoid listening to their music all the time! Thanks God for that!! Well, I have been loving Zep since I first heard it, since my childhood!

Where exactly do you live in England? GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! :D

hi jimmy,s a legend....he certainly is.they all are lol where do u come from?not been in from work long.i,m the manager of a bargain booze in coventry.how long have u been on the board?speak soon yeah?

Oh i came from the North of Oxford, i've been on since April, bargin booze 'ay, like the sound of that.

:blink: OK i am not meant to be thinking that at my age :(

BTW i can't spell to save my life :lol: and a bit of a Jimmy lover

Not a problem right now. Their was this annoying vibration coming through the trees recently. Looked like a parrot squawking "tripped out name tag, tripped out name tag." The monkeys here never cared for that bird much anyways. Poor little bird slipped on monkey shit, I then hypnotised him deeper :wacko: , and deeper :wacko: as I watched that greasy little chirper tremble in fear. I squeezed it so tight it pooped read then SCRUNCH.

See ya, "tripped out name tags", arse :burp:

I love my jungle. It's the annoying ones I get :thumbsup:

Azzers are cool.

Archived