LZFord

Hello everyone, im new here. Im a huge zep fan, My dad is too. (must run in the family) I pretty much have the whole discography. I also am a big car guy. Plan to see zeppelin next year if i could get the tickets.

Hello everyone, im new here. Im a huge zep fan, My dad is too. (must run in the family) I pretty much have the whole discography. I also am a big car guy. Plan to see zeppelin next year if i could get the tickets.

Welcome LZF, Good luck on those tickets!

Hi there. Zeppelin fan since childhood and big ford nut as well. Not an aussie by chance are you? I'm only new here as well. So what's all this talk about a concert next year. Don't bloody tease me. Even if they did do another concert ( big doubts about a tour ), Australia would miss out. It pissed me off , hearing of that last concert, i knew there wasn't a hope in hell of getting to see them ( i have a family). Now there's no point in expressing how much Zep means to me (we are all their No 1 fan), so it might sound odd for me to say that I would prefer they never play together again, rather than breaking my heart. Loose talk about "pending" get togethers, might be nice for some, but who really likes to be led on, only to have to finish yourself off. I think my song remains CD even got sick of itself. <_< Zeppelin will always be my gods. No other band has the depth of styles that Zep had. Especially in these times of post grunge, with a million baby grunge bands that get stuck in a "feel". I really like the Foo Fighters, but Dave Grohl is slipping into that rut with his vocals and riffs. Anyway, I suppose i should stop rambling before I get hate mail. I just hope I'm not the only Zeppelin fan expressing this point of view. Any real fan would know where I'm coming from. I still love the band.

Archived