Most singable Zep tune

pezdel

"Squeeze my lemon, till the juice runs downs my leg. Squeeze it so hard till I fall right out of bed..." Uhhh..I cant think of the rest..wait.. "oh the way you squeeze my lemon girl, im pretty youre gonna knock 'em dead.." wrong lol that's from that 20 min long How Many More Times at RAH...and I mixed it up :/

Edited by theycallmethehunter

Whole Lotta Love: "Wayyyyy downnnn innnnsidddeeee.........WOMAN....YOOOOOUUUUUUUU NEEEEDDDDD..........LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Kashmir: "ALL WILL BE REVEALLLLLLEEEDDDDDD"

How Many More Times: "Well, they call me the Hunter, that's my name Call me the Hunter, that's how I got my fame,Ain't no need to hide, Ain't no need to run 'cause I've got you in the sights of my GGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUNNNNNN."

Heartbreaker: "Heartbreaker your time has come, can't take your evil wayssss.....GO AWAY HEARBREAKERRRRRRRR....."

Ten Years Gone: "Do you ever really need somebody....really need em' bad?"

When The Levee Breaks: "When you're tryin to find your way home, You don't know which way to go? If you're goin down south, They go no work to do,If you don't know about Chicago."

I know there are a bunch more, but these are some of my favs to sing-a-long to.