ROCK MARRIAGE HALL OF FAMERS

^^ Sebastian is pretty wild and hilarious but it is sweet to see him and Maria have such a great marriage! I too saw them on Supergroup and he was like a high schooler fawning all over his first love again! It does seem to be very genuine.

• 3 weeks later...

Two former Doors are surely in the top 10 of longest marriages: Dorothy & Ray Manzarek have been married for 41 years, and Lynn & Robby Krieger have been married for 35+ years. Unfortunately, that luck isn't shared by drummer John Densmore who is thrice divorced.

The Moody Blues' Justin Hayward (swoon) and his wife Marie have been married since 1970.

When I watched VH1's Supergroup, the one thing I loved about Sebastian was how he genuinely loved his wife so much. It was funny how he nearly ate her face off when she arrived at the house but it was touching to hear him say how hot she was and how she was the love of his life. Evan Seinfeld recalled how he told him he gets a boner just talking about her! After 20 or so years together, that's pretty good going :D

Jon's wife Dorothea hasn't had it all roses with him...I read quite a candid interview with Jon a few months ago, where he said he had been less than saintly in his marriage. They worked through though, and seem to still be strong.

On the show Supergroup, I felt like Even and Sebastian kind of took advantage of their wives with that picture thing. However, I think it's fantastic the way he treats her, and he does in fact love her and treats like it too.

Yes, their marriage survived that little tabloid storm about John and the lap dancer.

Yeah, I remember that... Deaky still fared better than the rest of the band - that was his first tabloid "appearance" ever... and six kids, that's "the quiet one" to you. I'd say nominate him, for sure.

Archived