about dolby center channel crackle in lzdvd?

selection7

What ever came of the center channel crackle in the Led Zeppelin DVD in DolbyDigital5.1 mode? My disc has this. I don't know why I waited this long to address it. I've found on amazon.com reviews for example that I'm not the only one, so I assume the reality is that many (if not all) of the lzdvd's out there have the issue. Will the record company replace defective discs (or do any versions exist that aren't defective?) Let me clarify that portions of the disc 1 Royal Albert Hall are good examples of this issue.

I actually took my set back to the store and exchanged it the first time because I thought it was a defective disc... got home and the second one did the same thing...

Needless to say, many hairs were pulled out trying to figure out that it was the audio settings...

Sort of a bummer, but who has time to complain whilst playing the set on the edge of speaker capabilities? -not me- I'm always too busy running around the house making sure nothing is rattling off the shelves or falling off the walls in between random stints of air guitar and throwing my voice out in a foolish attempt to sound like 1970's Robert <_<

Archived