Does anybody knows who is this lady?

Adi

The Baroness Von Zeppelin. She liked them until she heard their music and saw the cover of Zep 1. She thought it was rude and not politically correct for them to depic that on an album. She threatened them that they couldn't use her famiy name, and that's why for one concert they went on as The Nobs.

The Baroness Von Zeppelin. She liked them until she heard their music and saw the cover of Zep 1. She thought it was rude and not politically correct for them to depic that on an album. She threatened them that they couldn't use her famiy name, and that's why for one concert they went on as The Nobs.

thanx i never knew that's her...i knew the story about her threating them but i didn't knew that she is the old lady on the video... :thanku:

thanx i never knew that's her...i knew the story about her threating them but i didn't knew that she is the old lady on the video... :thanku:

That's her.

Also about the Nobs thing, it happened in the '69 but she saw them again. I'm positive of it. I could be wrong, I don't want to sound like I'm always right, but I think that's how it went.

Archived