Wanted: People for 2009 Australian TV show

sammygee

If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? Jimmy, Robert? Well, this could be your chance.

There’s a theory that everyone in the world is connected by no more than six degrees of separation, and Tooheys Extra Dry want four Australians to help prove it.

We all know great conversations happen over a beer. So, armed with a six pack, you’ll have the task of meeting five different people in the hope that each of them will move you one step closer to meeting your hero.

So, if you’re over 18 and want to be in a TV show where you could meet your hero, let us know.

For details visit http://www.6beersofseparation.com.au

Entries close 30 November, 2008.

TEDLogoVersionARGBFinal-1.jpg

I have only got 3 degrees of separation from Jimmy Page, so I think it would be cheating for me to sign up.

I also have 1 degree of separation from Jeff from the Wiggles, and 0 degrees of separation from Peter Garrett. There you go...

I have only got 3 degrees of separation from Jimmy Page, so I think it would be cheating for me to sign up.

I also have 1 degree of separation from Jeff from the Wiggles, and 0 degrees of separation from Peter Garrett. There you go...

That means I'm only 2 degrees from Jeff now...

YES!

do tell!!

Being in the film industry it's not hard to get these sorts of connections...

I worked with Tony Mott recently (famous rock photographer Tony Mott). Tony knows Ross Halfin (and had some very interesting and revealing things to say about him). Ross knows Jimmy. 3 degrees.

wow, too cool cactus! got any anecdotes about his work with page / plant to share?

Lol well until yesterday I didn't even know he had shot P/P so I never asked Tony about it. Damn. He does know Ross Halfin and what he told me was very interesting.

According to Tony; Ross is educated, intelligent, and well bred. He is also Jewish. Therefore, he is absolutely nothing like the people he has become famous for shooting. The only reason he got into rock photography was the sex & drugs, not the rock and roll. But it made him rich and famous and that's why he still does it.

So Cactus, if you have 0 degrees separation from Peter Garrett does that mean you're Peter Garrett?

Yeah I realised about a day after I posted that I had made that error but it wouldn't let me edit. I hope no-one would notice. I have 1 degree from Peter.

• 2 weeks later...

You're so freakin' lucky! :o

Archived