Voting

Hotplant

The media was all over this voting process, there was some phone text message that went out to folks in florida, that said for democrats to vote on wed. and another hoax somewhere else.

Where i am in the ny suburbs, i still voted on the old mechancial machines. This time while pulling the lever and the curtain thing...turned around to get out of the machine and banged my head on the bar where the curtain is. hey alittle embarassment is worth voting for someone that wins.

• 12 years later...
4 hours ago, redrum said:

K C Vote Pedro Posters > Keep Calm Vote For Pedro > Keep Calm Carry On  Parody Shirts

No way man! Pedro is a hack promising "all your wildest dreams will come true".  Pedro will destroy the economy and make us the laughing stock of he world. And did you totally miss the fact that Pedro did that very violent pinata thing with a pinata made to look like Summer?

We don't need leaders like Pedro.

VOTE FOR SUMMER!!!!

31 minutes ago, kipper said:

No way man! Pedro is a hack promising "all your wildest dreams will come true".  Pedro will destroy the economy and make us the laughing stock of he world. And did you totally miss the fact that Pedro did that very violent pinata thing with a pinata made to look like Summer?

We don't need leaders like Pedro.

VOTE FOR SUMMER!!!!

He'll send his low rider cuzzins after you.