2009 Tour Intro

mightyzep247

OK, it's a little theatrical, but, IF and ONLY IF, Percy were touring with the three J's next year, I think it would be a cool intro to shows if there was a giant Zeppelin balloon floating around the venue and before the band would start playing, the zeppelin would crash on the stage, creating an image like the first album cover as the band starts GTBT. It's probably a bit theatrical for Zep but I thought it would be cool. LOL

I don't know about that. Probably a bit much and over the top. Too Spinal Tap-ish. They never needed things like this to introduce their shows. The music was all they ever needed. Just some small musical intros were ever used such as 1972 (L.A. Drone). Exception being the O2 show with the video intro from TSRTS dvd that was used.

I like it! Yes, it's theatrical and not their style, but a cool idea nonetheless.

I always liked those giant beach ball looking things that people would hit up in the air and bounce around the arena at concerts. I guess I just like the idea of balloons, zeppelins, whatever floating around.

Archived