Helo fellow band fans!

MichelleBluvsZepp

hey everyone... um, I just wanna virtually introduce myself because I am new and I love Zeppelin with a passion. my name is Michelle & I also think that Jimmy Page is like the most gorgeous man to walk this earth. Also, a question... whats percy? :P

hi i think page is one tuff gitar player not sexy just cool you could be sexy lol hi any ways catch up soon wee will talk ill see you around some were beyond the human life form lol no hi how are you

new girl :D

hey everyone... um, I just wanna virtually introduce myself because I am new and I love Zeppelin with a passion. my name is Michelle & I also think that Jimmy Page is like the most gorgeous man to walk this earth. Also, a question... whats percy? :P

welcome michelle! percy is robert plants nickname, im not sure that he likes it tho..............

Percy was a nickname given to Robert after an observation by John Paul Jones of "watching Plant grow", named after the BBC television gardener Percy Thrower.

Meg

Welcome to the forum :D

Archived