Just want to say hi

pjzep

Hi there everyone, I'm a huge Led Zeppelin fan and this is my first post on this forum. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Andy and my user name is pjzep. I am excited to start posting on this board and talk and learn all about Led Zeppelin.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post!

Hi there everyone, I'm a huge Led Zeppelin fan and this is my first post on this forum. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Andy and my user name is pjzep. I am excited to start posting on this board and talk and learn all about Led Zeppelin.

A warm welcome to ya

Welcome to the forum B)

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the forum B)

Hi, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Hannah and I am a young Led Zeppelin fan. Everyone says I should have been born in the sixties. I agree. I could have went to one of their concerts before Bonzo died. :boohoo: Now it's all just cover bands. Not as good as the real thing. I know a butload about Led Zeppelin, and I am currently trying to collect all the CDs. It is a privilage to be a part of this forum.

Hi, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Hannah and I am a young Led Zeppelin fan. Everyone says I should have been born in the sixties. I agree. I could have went to one of their concerts before Bonzo died. :boohoo: Now it's all just cover bands. Not as good as the real thing. I know a butload about Led Zeppelin, and I am currently trying to collect all the CDs. It is a privilage to be a part of this forum.

Welcome to the forum B)

Archived