G'day from Reggie29

Reggie29

Twelve months ago today I joined the forum and it has for the most part an enjoyable time.

Thank you to all the members, particularly the friends I've made from all over the planet.

May there be many more.

How long have you been a member?

Thanks to the both of you.

No worries about the snakes, they've gotta get passed the funnel web spiders and the crocs first! :D

Nothing like a funnel web bite to start the day. Funny thing, i'm fascinated by Aussie reptiles but deathly afraid of Spiders(white tails, funnels, trap doors etc.).

Nothing like a funnel web bite to start the day. Funny thing, i'm fascinated by Aussie reptiles but deathly afraid of Spiders(white tails, funnels, trap doors etc.).

There's plenty of 'em here for ya!

9 of the 10 most venomous live here, the cobra and mamba were chased away by the others! :D

Twelve months ago today I joined the forum and it has for the most part an enjoyable time.

Thank you to all the members, particularly the friends I've made from all over the planet.

May there be many more.

How long have you been a member?

Joined Dec 1 / 07 and like you Reg have met some great people here. Oh yeah, you included :P:lol:

Ye fucking n00bs. :sarcastic_hand:

Now, THAT's more like it. :P

But actually, there are many people who have been on here a lot longer than I have. I joined in late 2005.

:console: And still here to tell the story :lol:

Archived