Did anyone on this board attend Zepfest '97 in Niagara Falls?

bonzo1026

Was just curious. I was there and was curious if anyone else here went.

It would be cool to have another one sometime so some of us on here can meet up. We have alot of musicians here too so it would be cool to actually jam together.

Was just curious. I was there and was curious if anyone else here went.

It would be cool to have another one sometime so some of us on here can meet up. We have alot of musicians here too so it would be cool to actually jam together.

Funny you should say that- I was just thinking the other day about the Zeppelin Convention I went to at the New Jersey Meadowlands in Sept 1988. I think it would be great to have another one too!

Funny you should say that- I was just thinking the other day about the Zeppelin Convention I went to at the New Jersey Meadowlands in Sept 1988. I think it would be great to have another one too!

That would be cool B)

Yeah the one in Seacaucus? I remember seeing flyers for it here in DE at a famous bootleg shop no longer in existence. I didn't make it to that one.

Wasn't Chris Farlowe there or something?

I'd love to see another one as well. Any good organizers on the board?

Thing is people are from so many different places it would be difficult to find a central spot to have one.

Went to Cleveland 96.....Niagara 97.....Niagara 2003 and Toronto 2004.

Cleveland 96 and Niagara 97 were pretty good, but the later two were a combination of awful and boring. Just a bunch of half empty tables and 20 people wandering around in circles......and to think i paid around $20 to get in......total waste of time, and the cover bands were crap too (just like all zep cover bands)....should have bought a '71 bootleg instead, would have been much more worth it.

This site is a zeppelin convention......you really don't need anything else.

p.s. in no way does this mean that the people at the convention were not fun to talk with....but still there was nothing really offered for the fans like at the 96 and 97 conventions and there were hardly any booths set up or rare items to check out. So if someone decides to do another convention i hope it is done properly for the fans and not some money grab like what seemed to be the case in 03 and 04 by the person that organized those.

Archived