My dad loves Led Zeppelin

Well it's worth a try...

After entering competitions all over the shop and calling Ticketmaster every day for a month, I've had no joy getting a ticket for my Dad, who is 52 and, like, the biggest Zeppelin fan in the world.

Anyway, I'd love to get two tickets, but one will be enough just to see the look on his face when I give it to him. Can't pay anything more than the £125 price but you will have my eternal gratitude and lots of good karma will be sure to come your way! 9Or maybe it already has and it's time to return the favour?!?)

My email addy is andrewcalo@hotmail.com, and my phone numer is 07791 262123.

Fingers crossed

Andy C :)

You may want to edit your post to remove the phone number.

Why? Nobody can hurt me over the phone. is it against the site rules?

Thank you Pauline, he really wants to go and it's killing him he can't. His best friend won a pass code in the ballot, but he's understandably taking his son so...

I can appreciate that he must be very sad, keep trying with what your doing, or maybe if you do not live to far from where it is going to be held,maybe you can arrange to leave your name and contact number at the 02 booking office, in case someone cannot get there,for some reason and they have spare tickets, then you can have them, I wish you the very best of luck, when you have been a life long fan and it means so much I can fully understand how you and your dad are feeling, you know eighteen million applied for like twenty thousand tickets, takes some thinking that does of how hugh they are,maybe they themselves, sometimes do not realise it, anyway, enough rambling, just hope they do a tour, and then your dad can see them.....

Why on earth would you post your phone number on a public message board? Highly irresponsible.

I have to agree, as this poor chap has also provided his email and I guess his name. Mate if I were you and are reading this I would go back and edit your posts, most people here are cool, but anyone can access this info so be careful.

Cheers

Warby