Any good designer here? Page's pendant...

Hi there,

After years trying to understand what is this pendant Page wears at the Madison Square on the TSRTS movie, finally I got this almost good capture. It seems a mix of an Ankh with an Eye of Horus. I'd like to see this without the inclination…as I could not get a clear photo for that, I wonder if anyone here would like to draw it, since I'd love to make a replica. Anyone here?

Thank you!

post-20093-0-42471300-1332630381.jpg

Ive always wanted to see this pendant CLEARLY! Cant wait to see what comes of this thread. For a long time I thought that this was his ZoSo symbol but know that it is not.

Let's pray for that! Actually, I came across with a sketch…but I'm still learning.

Well...I am sorta a graphic designer. Here is my version. Sergio Hegner's is pretty good...much better than mine.

Page.jpg

Yeah, good! But like mine, it has to be refined yet and the piece is straight with fewer curves. You can have a better look by the end of the film when LZ members are about to get into plane…pay attention to Page when Plant begins to sing "Stairway". You can see that the pendant is made of straight parallel lines. The main issue is: I could not get a non inclined CLEAR shot to figure out exactly how is done :(

Well, finally I figured out! I closed a deal with a jewelry designer and I will make one for me. If anyone here wants too, let me know but I still have no idea how much it will cost. The piece will be cast in sterling silver (rhodinated ) or even gold!

When I have it done, I will post here.

Thank you!

Well, finally I figured out! I closed a deal with a jewelry designer and I will make one for me. If anyone here wants too, let me know but I still have no idea how much it will cost. The piece will be cast in sterling silver (rhodinated ) or even gold!

When I have it done, I will post here.

Thank you!

..quite Innovative...I am looking forward to seeing your final creation...I must say it is fitting tribute to Legendary Musician....

Great!!!

55555.jpg

Hey, that's pretty good! I think it's the best one. The only "issue" is that pendant is taller. That's why the jewelry designer is struggling to cast with the correct proportions since the image is inclined...

Thank you so much for your job!

The story is that I did screenshots from the movie and there is a pendant that looks a little different, I even thought that this is 3D figure, and no stone

x_8239061cnn.jpg

Yes! It looks different,indeed! Now, I wonder if he had/has two similar pendants! As you should know this movie it's a collage from the other days too, so maybe he changed the pendant? If you look at this one you captured, it does not look the same at that one I posted ,but if you take a look at the end of movie (plane scene) the pendant looks the same as yours but it seems to show off a blue stone! Well, I'm dazed and confused!

Thank you for this much appreciated capture!

Blue stone? It doesn't seem blue to me, maybe it's bristol stone or moonstone. Ok, the moonstone is bluish a little, it depends on the light.

1264078756p4mdVR.jpgrainbow-moonstone-india_3_large.jpg

Well, the first pic shows a green stone (if you watch the movie from that capture moment on…) and by the end as told above, it looks blue…but it's hard to tell. You know, at one moment Page's under the stage's lights and other sunlight. it's not easy to tell exactly the real color (maybe even him doesn't know) . Anyway, moonstone can be the stone…it reacts very different under colorful lights as well.

"Anyway, moonstone can be the stone…it reacts very different under colorful lights as well."

By now we know which type of mineral should be in the replica. :)

Yes, and it's a cool stone to wear if you have a "week moon" in your natal chart (it's told that helps compensate the bad aspected moon in vedic astrology) but, wait! That's another story :)

Yes, and it's a cool stone to wear if you have a "week moon" in your natal chart (it's told that helps compensate the bad aspected moon in vedic astrology) but, wait! That's another story :)

I don't really believe in these things, but who knows, maybe it's working. :) Usually I leave open this kind of questions.

(Anyway I have no idea what is in my natal chart.) But you're right, that's another topic.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it's almost done. Next week it should be with me! If anyone here has interest in acquiring one, let me know via email or direct message since I will make some extra replicas. ASAP , I will post pics. It's cast on rhodinated sterling silver (925) and carries a natural blue topaz.

Thank you!

Wow, that pendant is going to be awesome! Please, let us see as soon as you have it!

I would like to have one but I can't assure you nothing without knowing how much could it cost.. :\

Past year I had a necklace made from a street artist who worked with nickel silver, inspired in Jimmy's one from Earl's court:

(Sorry I had to edit because the pic wasn't uploaded -_-)

post-16038-0-56593200-1335619423.jpg

Wow, that pendant is going to be awesome! Please, let us see as soon as you have it!

I would like to have one but I can't assure you nothing without knowing how much could it cost.. :\

Past year I had a necklace made from a street artist who worked with nickel silver, inspired in Jimmy's one from Earl's court:

(Sorry I had to edit because the pic wasn't uploaded -_-)

Hi Laura, your pendant is very cool. Actually, there's a seller on eBay with a replica of that from Earls too.

Well, I'm afraid I can't sell items here (if anyone knows the policies let me know) that's why I intend to give further explanations via email. I think it will cost about U$ 200.00 (maybe more, maybe less) because it's a handmade sterling silver piece and stone is natural . I will not bill the price of the rhodinating process. Thank you and I do hope to post pics soon.

Just to give you an idea, here's the pendant still rough, not polished yet. Note that the locket bail (part where chain holds it) is different. This can be changed by order, but I preferred this shape for a better "fine jewel look". Please, this photo was taken using an iPhone and the angle/light is not good. This is just to give you an idea how will look like. I will post next week photos of it finished.

Thank you.

post-20093-0-75432400-1335624403.jpg

Archived